Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 13 - Dynasty Mode Issues

• Facebook
  • Display
    Anyone notice in the offseason when you go to set visit activities that they don't match the recruiting screen. For example playing time will be A+ on the recruiting screen but when I go to set the recruits activity it said playing time was D+.

I really am enjoying the game but damn is it sloppy. That's the best way to describe this game. Fun but sloppy.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Anyone notice in the offseason when you go to set visit activities that they don't match the recruiting screen. For example playing time will be A+ on the recruiting screen but when I go to set the recruits activity it said playing time was D+.

I really am enjoying the game but damn is it sloppy. That's the best way to describe this game. Fun but sloppy.
    Just like my women....

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Just like my women....

Just like my women....

Those two parts alone might become my signature.

I stated that in the original post.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteyKirch View Post
    I stated that in the original post.
    Good job.

Good job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by majesty95 View Post
    Week one of a two man online dynasty. I have 20 guy on my recruit board (although I removed a few during this week). I get to recruit #20 with 20 minutes left in my recruiting bank. I try to call him but I get a message that says

"Cannot call this prospect as the required recruiting time has already been used".

I had used all of my scouting but there is still 00:20 CALL left...
    Earlier on your list you gave 30 minutes to a recruit who insta-committed on the first pitch. They took the 30 minutes away on the server (like it used to do), but only took away 10 minutes on your screen (like it was in 12). I can't tell which one was the intended result, but the inconsistency is annoying.

n/m. Misread previous.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

In my OD I had the game freeze once in the menu of setting up my recruiting board. Then after I restarted the game, it froze again during my scouting. I scouted 4 people was on the 5th. And was coming out of the results back to the board. The game started running choppy before that, like slowdown.

This game freezing like crazy for anyone? I can't load my week 2 dynasty game already. Any idea how much EA's quality control employee makes? If it's more than an enterprise systems engineer they should probably hire me.

Quote Originally Posted by UGA14 View Post
    This game freezing like crazy for anyone? I can't load my week 2 dynasty game already. Any idea how much EA's quality control employee makes? If it's more than an enterprise systems engineer they should probably hire me.
    I haven't run into it but I've read that if you make a change (scout, recruit, add a target recruit, change your depth chart, etc.) then that should let you play your game.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I haven't run into it but I've read that if you make a change (scout, recruit, add a target recruit, change your depth chart, etc.) then that should let you play your game.
    Have you run into the slo-mo player glitch?

Have you run into the slo-mo player glitch?
    The only slo-mo player glitch I've seen is in Practice Mode. My LG twitches along worthlessly. But it doesn't happen every time I enter practice.

In games, players stutter when making a tackle, but they maintain speed.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G on the Sprint Now Network, using Tapatalk 2.0.

twitter: the_EDJ

Quote Originally Posted by UGA14 View Post
    Any idea how much EA's quality control employee makes?
    Very little. If you're being serious, PM me, but the real answer is that the majority of QA Testers are entry-level and paid like it.

The list of skills for Athletes no longer shows either Blocking rating, which means you have no obvious indication if a 6'2", 273 lb "athlete" is a defensive or offensive lineman.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    While it's not major changes, I noticed some new data in dynasty. Also, it looks like tackles/assists sort properly on the PS3 now, half sacks sort properly, and pancakes work and are tracked making it possible for a user lineman to win an award.

At least there's those things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
    Did you notice that once you reach 100+ Total Tackles it doesn't count it properly anymore. I'm not sure if it's right at 100 or not since I didn't check my tackle stats well into already having around 130 Total Tackles. But whatever the case, it said I only had 4 Total Tackles at this point instead of the actual number. Solo, Assists, ect. all remained correct, though.

Quote Originally Posted by TIMB0B View Post
    Did you notice that once you reach 100+ Total Tackles it doesn't count it properly anymore. I'm not sure if it's right at 100 or not since I didn't check my tackle stats well into already having around 130 Total Tackles. But whatever the case, it said I only had 4 Total Tackles at this point instead of the actual number. Solo, Assists, ect. all remained correct, though.
    I would love to know if it's 127 or 128. Because that would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I would love to know if it's 127 or 128. Because that would be awesome.
    We'll have to wait until next season, and see if I rack up that many tackles again.

Freshman
    How come mics dont work in online dynasty for PS3?
    Last edited by novadolla; 07-14-2012 at 04:13 PM.