Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gaming Deals Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Borderlands is sold out. The next deal looks to be the light up PS3 stand. The following is the GTA IV expansion. The last one looks like the PS3 controller charge station. Meh.

EBGames deal today is free overnight and beta access for Medal of Honor. I just got it mainly to get in the beta, probably will cancel the preorder and get it down the line later.

Just ordered it. I already had it preordered through Amazon, but they're dicking around with the beta code and GS has free overnight, so it's a win win.

EB Games Canada is offering an extra $50 when you trade in your old console towards a new one so I just picked up a new PS3 Slim (second revision, CECH 2101A). It's very quiet. They gave me $125 for the 60 GB fatty and then an extra $50 for the new boost offer. They have another offer I used that allowed any used game ($8 min TIV) to bump up to $25 towards a new console so I trade inFamous and Uncharted as well. My 60 GB was still working great but after three years I felt a YLOD was going to happen in a year. This gives me peace of mind with a nice, new, quiet machine. I never used the BC feature of my PS3 anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by IOUaBeatn View Post
    Just ordered it. I already had it preordered through Amazon, but they're dicking around with the beta code and GS has free overnight, so it's a win win.
    You know gamestop (in-store) has some beta codes if you preorder and the same rules apply preorder then cancel later, they have had my same 5.00 for about a year. If you had VIP status on Battlefield though Im sure you are supposse to be able to get into the beat on the 17th, but I think it might have included you needing to preorder. I know the beat did go live on the PS3 on the 17th for VIP members, unfortunately it was pushed back for xb360 people.

Go to http://www.gunclub.ea.com

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Looks like Amazon is copying the same deal Walmart has on the 360 Arcade, time to get that inventory out the door.
    My local Target actually went one better, offering the Arcade for $130, plus the $50 gift card. Plus, I happened to already have a $50 gift card, so I basically got a nre console for $30. Can't beat that!

At Dell website, NCAA Football 11 (PS3, 360) for $39.99 with free shipping, today only I am assuming.

The catch with the Dell deal is that shipping is outrageous. It's $21 in shipping to get it on release day. For the first time in a few years I'm going to get it on release day so I'll just have to use up some credit at Gamestop.

Recruit
    When I ordered from Dell, I got an estimated delivery date 7/9/2010. Now I don't think I will get the game that Friday or even Monday, but I would think it would come Tuesday. who knows though...

To follow up my last post, NCAA Football 11 isn't even listed yet on Best Buy Canada but NHL 11 is. Shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    To follow up my last post, NCAA Football 11 isn't even listed yet on Best Buy Canada but NHL 11 is. Shocking.
    Isn't it?

Want Blur for $10? Sign up for an account with Best Buy Rewards. It's free and will give you a $10 coupon for Blur. Then check here for a $20 off coupon for Blur. Then go to Best Buy where Blur is already $39.99 and you'll be walking away with a new game for $10, or at worst, $20.

Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by spiker View Post
    Isn't it?
    Nope. Best Buy Canada has NHL 11 which releases in September but not NCAA 11 which is out in less than 3 weeks. I actually tweeted them and they said they would have it updated by Thursday. The power of the internets! Great thing Al Gore invented it! Now I'm waiting if they will screw me over and list it at $69.99 Canadian despite the fact the exchange rate is only about 4% which should mean less than $63 but I doubt it.

Amazon Deal of the Day, Street Fighter IV Tournament Edition Fight Stick. $99.99 ---- so funny, I just bought one of these off eBay brand new for $89, I'm hoping it comes today. If you're a fighting fan, this is the stick to get. Had the authentic Japanese Sanwa joystick and button. Exact same parts that are on the actual arcade cabinets.

When I was a kid, I had one of those six/eight button pads that had a joystick, just like the fighting game cabinets. Used that for practically everything on my Genesis.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Just venting a little more about Canada being hockey obsessed. NCAA 11 and Madden 11 still aren't on Future Shop's website but NHL 11 is. Madden 11 finally got on Best Buy but still no NCAA 11.

Backbreaker is $34.99 today on Amazon.