Page 115 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 2338

Thread: The Gaming Deals Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Seriously, you would be absolutely insane to pass up that deal.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    great game.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    great game.
    I was blown away by how much I enjoyed it. I know it was getting blown up online for the faces and stuff, but my God I had a blast! I already can't wait to play through the story a second time, and I now want to go and play ME 1-3 on EA Access.An insane deal has gotten even better. The Deluxe Edition has dropped further, currently showing up as $16.75! for PS4 (and $16.22! on Xbox One) for me! That is an absurd price and an absurd deal! If you are on the fence about this game, jump on this now!

I was blown away by how much I enjoyed it. I know it was getting blown up online for the faces and stuff, but my God I had a blast! I already can't wait to play through the story a second time, and I now want to go and play ME 1-3 on EA Access.An insane deal has gotten even better. The Deluxe Edition has dropped further, currently showing up as $16.75! for PS4 (and $16.22! on Xbox One) for me! That is an absurd price and an absurd deal! If you are on the fence about this game, jump on this now!

Yeah I got a ways but haven't played in a while also. Need to get back to it eventually, that an a million other games LOL
    The dude abides.

Yeah I got a ways but haven't played in a while also. Need to get back to it eventually, that an a million other games LOL
    Yeah, I used to be good about keeping little or no backlog, but over the past couple months, I've grown a backlog of multiple games sitting installed on my PS4 but still not yet touched. Between what games I am focusing on right now and work, I just haven't had the time.

It's only going to get worse with 5 or 6 more purchases planned on games coming out over the next 60 days.

For me MEA was a very cluttered experience. Too much crap getting in the way of fun. I think Destiny 2 is a much more focused and fun experience with very little "down" time spent talking to NPCs and trying to figure out what the heck you are doing. So easy to travel to different spots and jump into action in Destiny. Very streamlined.

I'm not going to call MEA a bad game. Played it for a 12 hours or so. Not sure. But it felt like work and it just wasn't enough fun for me. I'm not a big RPG guy though. Just felt average and I wasn't willing to make the big time commitment that game required.

Yeah, I used to be good about keeping little or no backlog, but over the past couple months, I've grown a backlog of multiple games sitting installed on my PS4 but still not yet touched. Between what games I am focusing on right now and work, I just haven't had the time.

It's only going to get worse with 5 or 6 more purchases planned on games coming out over the next 60 days.

It's an addiction (as I go to the PSN Store to see what's on sale and what's new for Tuesday's update )
    The dude abides.

Fortnite's Battle Royale is available free in the store as a standalone....

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...RTNITETESTING1
    The dude abides.

12 months of PlayStation Now at Amazon is $60: https://slickdeals.net/f/10859091-pl...n-59-99-amazon
    The dude abides.

12 months of PlayStation Now at Amazon is $60: https://slickdeals.net/f/10859091-pl...n-59-99-amazon
    Yep and + was on sale yesterday and is still on sale now too for $39.99 just bought 2 years of both so I'm good until 2020.

https://www.gamefly.com/#!/store/preplayedsale

Some great deals in the Black Friday sale at Gamefly. I got Mafia 3 and Watch Dogs 2 for $10 each.
    The dude abides.

Some recently released titles will be $39.99 at Target next week. Also included and not listed are Star Wars Battlefront II, NBA 2K18, COD: WWII, and Destiny 2.

Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 (multiple platforms)- $39.99
    Middle-Earth: Shadow of War (multiple platforms)- $39.99
    Overwatch: Origins Edition (multiple platforms)- $29.99
    Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (multiple platforms)- $39.99
    The Evil Within 2 (multiple platforms)- $39.99
    Grand Theft Auto V (multiple platforms)- $29.99
    WWE 2K18 (multiple platforms) $39.99.
    New Nintendo 3DS XL Galaxy Edition- $174.99
    Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft Bundle- $229.99
    EA Sports games- Buy one, get one 50 percent off (includes Madden NFL 18, FIFA 18, NHL 18 and NBA Live 18)
    Last edited by cdj; 11-29-2017 at 02:37 PM.

I’d hit that Lego Marvel 2 if I didn’t know that I’d be able to get it cheaper eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was surprised to see no deals on SW Battlefront on Black Friday due to the backlash. I do expect them before Christmas as I don’t think the game has sold well after the controversy. At least physical sales were reported low.

NBA LIVE 18 now available for $10 via PSN. The deal runs through 1/2/18.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    NBA LIVE 18 now available for $10 via PSN. The deal runs through 1/2/18.
    That is nuts, being on sale for only $10 already.

I thought it would be a 1 day sale. Seems like a “we give up price” so let’s grab as many Christmas sales as we can and pull the plug.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I thought it would be a 1 day sale. Seems like a “we give up price” so let’s grab as many Christmas sales as we can and pull the plug.
    I *think* the goal is to get the game into as many hands as possible to try and change minds, even if it comes at a dirt cheap price. I've seen nothing to indicate they might be ending the franchise, especially with the amount of post-release support - but I do see how/why it looks that way and I could be wrong.

The guy they have writing blogs for their official site tweeted out that LIVE fans will be getting a surprise on Christmas. I don't know what that could possibly entail....maybe a new game mode opening/unlock?

The post-release support has been great for modes/LIVE Run, but I've been disappointed in the lack of standard 5v5 NBA gameplay improvements. There's been virtually nothing on that front.

Re: the Live sale for $10 - yeah its a last ditch effort to "save" the franchise. of course its not going to work and i would suspect the suits will be handing out the pink slips in short notice

Yeah from what I see, it's not ending.
    The dude abides.

How about a last ditch effort to revive NCA......er.......College Football 19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk