https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...-FLASHSALE17LP

Nabbed a few indie titles for cheap.
    The dude abides.

I just bought Shadow of Mordor GotY Edition from the PSN store for $4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post

WOW never played the 1st one and the 2nd looks good for $4 that's a can't lose proposition

This new PSN sale looks REALLY good:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...YnMaAiT48P8HAQ

EDIT: Wow I'm going to wind up buying probably 10-20 games in this sale.
    Last edited by CLW; 06-27-2017 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post

A steal! Loved that game and beat it twice.

These types of games are more fun for me than true RPGs.

Bought 8 games for like $40 from the mid-year sale. My backlog is sufficiently stocked now.

Both Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 coming to EA Access. Thanks Sony.

https://www.ea.com/news/coming-soon-...=1499444705220

Did Prime Day have any good gaming deals? The first few times I checked they didn't.
    Last edited by cdj; 07-11-2017 at 10:20 PM.

Not really. They had Prey and Dark Souls 3 marked down but no big deal. Good deal on a Baracuda hard drive. They did have a nice XBox One bundle with Kinect. If you didn't want the Kinect it wasn't hot at all. That was Canada though and the deals were probably different.

I checked and I didn't see any good prime deals period. It was mostly junk and stuff that was on sale was already free via +/Gold or WAY cheaper to buy digitally.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I checked and I didn't see any good prime deals period. It was mostly junk and stuff that was on sale was already free via +/Gold or WAY cheaper to buy digitally.
    According to Good Morning America, this was the biggest day in Amazon's history and the top seller was some 7-in-1 pressure cooker 'that can even make yogurt!' I didn't browse it much, but I sure didn't see any big deals

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    According to Good Morning America, this was the biggest day in Amazon's history and the top seller was some 7-in-1 pressure cooker 'that can even make yogurt!' I didn't browse it much, but I sure didn't see any big deals
    It was terrible....some deals I've seen Amazon sell for cheaper. It's just a marketing tool to fool people that don't follow prices.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    It was terrible....some deals I've seen Amazon sell for cheaper. It's just a marketing tool to fool people that don't follow prices.
    Yeah Amazon has basically "tricked" the vast majority of the American public that its Prime "deals"/"sales" are real "steals". The reality is the super majority of it is garbage and its garbage that isn't even the cheapest price for it. I actually let my Prime membership lapse/expire.

I was having repeated issues with those union UPS drivers dropping my packages off at the wrong house 3/4 a mile a way. Apparently Lone Oak Way is too similar to Lone Tree Trail. The funny thing is the house that they kept delivering to isn't even the same number as mine. I called Amazon and they really didn't seem to care (In fact they told me I needed to walk the mile and a half and pick it up myself and that they wouldn't be resending any more orders) so I just cancelled about $5K in future orders for the rest of the year and let the subscription end.

I'm now saving TONS of money just buying the subscribe and save products at my local grocery store or at Target/Walmart. I doubt I ever go back to Amazon and if Wal-Mart or someone else gets their shit together for online delivery and uses FedEx or even the god forsaken USPS I'll start shopping there.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I was having repeated issues with those union UPS drivers dropping my packages off at the wrong house 3/4 a mile a way. Apparently Lone Oak Way is too similar to Lone Tree Trail. The funny thing is the house that they kept delivering to isn't even the same number as mine. I called Amazon and they really didn't seem to care (In fact they told me I needed to walk the mile and a half and pick it up myself and that they wouldn't be resending any more orders) so I just cancelled about $5K in future orders for the rest of the year and let the subscription end.
    That's the problem of living in those fancy gated communities where all the street names are similar.

I can't believe they just suggested to just go take it from your neighbors. That's a good way to get the cops called.

That's the problem of living in those fancy gated communities where all the street names are similar.

I can't believe they just suggested to just go take it from your neighbors. That's a good way to get the cops called.
    Yep only again the house #s are NOT the same - I'd understand somewhat if both houses had the same # but they don't and its not even close. In fact my "neighbor" and I don't even share a single number in our addresses.

Meh this is Oklahoma a castle state and stand your ground where you can legally get shot for messing with other's property. Thankfully, Al Gore's internet saved me and I messaged my neighbor that I was coming over for my Amazon package and wasn't blown away.

Last night on Amazon an Xbox One S bundle was somehow very briefly on sale (credit back?) making it free. Sure enough, I have seen two people say they were able to order in that short window and the free XB1 is shipping out to them.

Last night on Amazon an Xbox One S bundle was somehow very briefly on sale (credit back?) making it free. Sure enough, I have seen two people say they were able to order in that short window and the free XB1 is shipping out to them.
    Bet it says shipping but never arrives. Same thing happened the Echo Dot.
    The dude abides.

That's
    A
    Deal

Seriously, you would be absolutely insane to pass up that deal.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk