Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NCAA Football 13 - Pre-release Picture Requests Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    The fog looks real nice! Ok, how about Arizona State all whites vs Bowling Green all orange

I'd really like to see some pics of oregon's shoe/sock color options. Are they limited to just black/white/green or is the neon green color from the pro combat look available? Thanks!

Sorry for not getting to these last few requests before the game's release, guys; the EA SPORTS Media World website is having a bit of a hiccup right now in terms of getting highlights available to download and share.

Quote Originally Posted by Paakaa10 View Post
    Sorry for not getting to these last few requests before the game's release, guys; the EA SPORTS Media World website is having a bit of a hiccup right now in terms of getting highlights available to download and share.
    That's fine, if you or anyone else could get up a pic of oregon's neon stuff that would be cool. My preorder through amazon got screwed up somehow so I don't get the game until Thursday now. Gives me something to look at while I wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Aardawg View Post
    That's fine, if you or anyone else could get up a pic of oregon's neon stuff that would be cool. My preorder through amazon got screwed up somehow so I don't get the game until Thursday now. Gives me something to look at while I wait.
    Did you have release day shipping? If so, I'd be getting on their customer service chat and getting on their asses about it, try to get a refund on shipping costs, or try to get some free credit from them. Amazon's customer service has always bent over backwards to make me happy in the past when they've fucked up. Part of the reason why I love Amazon and use them almost exclusively for online purchasing.

Thanks anyways man... really appreciate the effort...

Quote Originally Posted by Aardawg View Post
    Me too!