Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs & Glitches - NCAA Football 12 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display

Bugs & Glitches - NCAA Football 12 Wish List & Feedback

Bugs & Glitches

Use this thread to discuss bugs & glitches in NCAA Football 11.

Explain in detail how to execute the bug/glitch. If it can't be replicated, it can't be fixed.

Be clear, but concise in making your wishes. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.

I'd suggest using a form like this for the more complex bugs.

Title: (A good title is short and descriptive. It should tell the reader what the bug is, where it happens and under which circumstances it occurs.)

Category: (This is where you select the bugs category. For example, "Dynasty Wire", "Teambuilder", or "Gameplay")

System: (PS3, 360, or PS2?)

Description: (Here you should give as many details as possible, describe the bug scenario in detail and all the circumstances in which the bug occurred. A good description will save devs a lot of headaches and make it easier to fix your issue quicker. It's important to give a measure of how severe the bug is and how wide its area of effect is.

Mention how often that bug occurs, if it's something that happens every time or just some weird occurrence that only happened once and couldn't be reproduced. It's important to know if it's a common issue that can easily happen or some kind of oddball exception.)

Is it Reproducible? (Have you only seen it once, or can you get it to occur multiple times using the same steps?)

Reproduction Steps: (The most useful bug reports are those that have a good description as to how to reproduce the bug in a consistent manner. Try to reproduce the bug again and determine the exact steps you need to go through in order to make it happen again. This section should outline how you made it happen, broken down into steps, numbered chronologically. The bug might seem fairly obvious to you, because you've experienced it firsthand, but if the reproduction steps are complicated try to make the steps as clear and complete as possible so that we can reproduce it ourselves and fix the issue.)

Screenshot or Video: (If you were able to get a screenshot or video, great. Link it here.)
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 07-13-2010 at 12:20 AM.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

[PS3]

- Time of Possession in the Game Stats does not add up properly. I am getting ~23:00 of total TOP each game.

- When looking at Player Stats, sorting by Total Tackles actually sorts by the Solo tackles instead.

- The Preview button/option for Stadium Sounds does not work. Nothing happens/plays.

This may have been a one time thing, but I went into an OD, and when I tried to exit, the game crashed on me.

- Ok guys, just found a really crazy glitch... I have no idea what play or playbook, but my friend is North Carolina and he was playing LSU. Well, the QB for LSU ran and slid and the ball fell out of his hands for a fumble. Here's where it gets crazy. The ball hits the turf and nobody can pick the ball up... They kick the ball around and dive at it for 3 minutes, and eventually my friend quits because nobody can pick it up. He recorded it on his phone. Just thought I'd put it out there to see if it may be able to be addressed.

- It was in Dynasty in the first week Noth Carolina AT LSU. My friend was North Carolina.

- It was in the first quarter. It was a shotgun formation and the LSU QB dropped back and rolled right. When he got right past the line of scrimmage marker it looked like he attempted a fake pitch or pitch and then immediately slid. As he was sliding the ball fell out of his right hand and hit the ground resulting in a fumble. For about 3 minutes the ball was kicked around. Nobody could pick it up and it resulted in time expiring in the quarter. He eventually paused the game and quit and re started.

- We recorded some of the vid on his phone and I will try to get that up asap.

This happens at random on kickoff returns when I am controlling the team. I will select Kickoff return and the opposing team will kick the ball off to me. When my return man receives the ball, he runs like he is a QB running the option. The player will hold the ball with both hands and this decreases his speed significantly and results in short returns.

In road to glory mode playing as the QB from the Ace big normal formation, I ran a load option right and my QB ran directly to the sideline and it would not let me control the QB or pitch ball at all and it resulted in me running out of bounds.

Numbers on helmets (Alabama style) are not showing up on Teambuilder teams.

CB in man coverage when press coverage is used starts dropping before the snap and just keeps dropping, like stuck in an animation. He's 30+ yards downfield and still dropping at the snap of the ball. WR is wide open.
    Occurred in 3-3-5 bear blitz with man coverage, don't recall what exact play.

Seen it happen on a couple plays now, but don't recall if defensive set was the same.

In online unranked matches in the third quarter I have had games lose connections multiple times and it was with a friend online while we were chatting and neither one of us disconnected. I was Alabama both times and he was SMU then Notre Dame.

SYSTEM: PS3

GAME MODE: Exhibition

SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left): 1st Quarter

CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): Using my Teambuilder Alabama team

DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): The players on the sideline are wearing pink uniforms instead of my created uniforms.

VIDEO (if available):

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    They just wanted to look FABULOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    They just wanted to look FABULOUS!
    LOL

Maybe it was pink out day?

All games have been played on heisman difficulty.

-Is there a way to do random play in Practice this year? Or did they take it out?

-Also, after plays, you used to be able to press LB+RB on 360 and it would immediately go to the replay screen. Did they take that out as well?

- In pre game Brad Nessler says Welcome to Bryant Denny stadium with a capacity of 80,000 fans.... this needs to be updated because Alabama can now sit around 100,000 fans.

- I have still seen some "rocket" catching.

- On a lot of plays, when the opposing teams RB runs past the line of scrimmage my DBs and Safetys are still back peddling when it is clearly a run.

- I don't remember what play it was exactly, but I intercepted a pass in the middle of the end zone and got tackled in the end zone and they recorded a saftey and the other team got 2 points and got the ball back.

- Was playing a game earlier, Don't remember play or formation, but I was sacked and fumbled the ball. My lineman runs over to the ball and stands directly over it for about 3 and a half seconds just staring right at the ball with nobody around. Then, the opposing teams DL dives at his feet and the recover the fumble.

If I have more bugs/glitches I will continue posting here.
    Last edited by beartide06; 07-18-2010 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamafan3723 View Post
    SYSTEM: PS3

GAME MODE: Exhibition

SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left): 1st Quarter

CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): Using my Teambuilder Alabama team

DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): The players on the sideline are wearing pink uniforms instead of my created uniforms.

VIDEO (if available):
    I've had that issue with my Teambuilder teams also. The jersey looks really light.

Quote Originally Posted by beartide06 View Post
    -Is there a way to do random play in Practice this year? Or did they take it out?
    You can still do it. Just simply select the formation that you want to do a random play from, then hit Select.

There's a play I ran in a game against ID, IIRC it was a PA HB screen out of the I-Formation, but the QB never finished the PA animation and just kept dropping back in the handoff pose. I'll try to do it again when I play again so I can get a video of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
    There's a play I ran in a game against ID, IIRC it was a PA HB screen out of the I-Formation, but the QB never finished the PA animation and just kept dropping back in the handoff pose. I'll try to do it again when I play again so I can get a video of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post
    Thats exactly how it looked. I just got lucky and started pushing buttons to try to throw the ball away.