Thread: Stadium Sounds - NCAA Football 12 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display

Stadium Sounds - NCAA Football 12 Wish List & Feedback

Stadium Sounds

Use this thread for wish list & feedback items discussing ideas and feedback in regards to Stadium Sounds in NCAA Football 12.

Be clear, but concise in making your wishes. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.

- Please add some more events, namely for Team Entrance and Post Game (Victory). This great feature hasn't been expanded on since it's inception in NCAA 09.

The ability to add stadium sounds through the web interface would be really cool. Of course, you'd still have a size limit, but now that the OD and console are one, being able to roll MP3's into the sound station instead of going through putting it all on a cd and burning it to the console would be a HUGE time saver.

They should include custom stadium sounds for TB teams.

I really wish they would at least let us use stadium sounds on the road. I cringe every time I hear the wrong song play when I score a touchdown on the road.

Stadium Sounds is a fantastic feature, but it needs to be easier to use.

You should be able to share team sounds. If I want to use someone's Hurricanes Sounds, I should be able to download the file and activate it. Done. Maybe there are rights issues involved. I don't know the particulars, but it needs to be easier to use all around. It adds so much to the atmosphere. Being at Sun Life Stadium for a Canes game with a full array of accurate sounds is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Details View Post
    Stadium Sounds is a fantastic feature, but it needs to be easier to use.

You should be able to share team sounds. If I want to use someone's Hurricanes Sounds, I should be able to download the file and activate it. Done. Maybe there are rights issues involved. I don't know the particulars, but it needs to be easier to use all around. It adds so much to the atmosphere. Being at Sun Life Stadium for a Canes game with a full array of accurate sounds is awesome.
    I'm sure it's rights (ie could be turned into filesharing) but also is just simply a filesize issue. They don't want to manage sharing multiple 5MB song files back & forth, ESPECIALLY because of the rights issue.

I'm sure you're right, G. However, the original statement that it needs to be easier still rings true. I'm sure this feature is largely unused and I feel safe saying that a big reason for it is that it's a PITA. I love the feature, and I didn't even screw with it on 11 simply because it's cumbersome.

Some things that would help is the ability to set multiple situations at once (think check boxes) and having the last team you set a sound for be the first team listed when you go to set another sound. The overall clunkiness of the interface needs improvement. Something closer to NHL's interface would be a big upgrade.

Another nice add for this feature would be the ability to select the point in a track where you'd like the sound to begin ala MLB: The Show.

FWIW, though, I found NHL to be a massive PITA too. Even after I had files for every team (which points back to the filesharing issue), actually going through and setting up all of those sounds was a major pain. Part of it was the PS3 and just how it identifies song files, but man oh man.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

I was we could get the rooster crowing for all South Carolina home games. Everything SC scores, they play the sound of a rooster crowing. I know it sounds stupid but we Gamecock fans eat it up. lol