Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Online Dynasty, Dynasty Wire, & Story Builder - NCAA Football 12 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display

Online Dynasty, Dynasty Wire, & Story Builder - NCAA Football 12 Wish List & Feedback

Online Dynasty, Dynasty Wire, & Story Builder

Use this thread for wish list & feedback items discussing ideas and feedback in regards to Online Dynasty, Dynasty Wire, & Story Builder in NCAA Football 12.

Be clear, but concise in making your wishes. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.

Ability to see the other members in the dynasty from the dynasty hub.

The ability to use personal notes. Like pipeline states, # of recruits allowed by your league, just stuff that would stay up in a corner of your screen no matter which menu you bring up. Like one of those sticky note apps for cpu. Just something where you can make and see your own personal notes at all times.

Get rid of the "You must wait 20 minutes to advance the week" rule. I'm playing by myself. I don't wanna miss a week of recruiting and skip 2 weeks ahead just so I don't have to wait 20 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Get rid of the "You must wait 20 minutes to advance the week" rule. I'm playing by myself. I don't wanna miss a week of recruiting and skip 2 weeks ahead just so I don't have to wait 20 minutes.
    I don't follow. I don't remember ever being required to wait a set time limit before advancing each week.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I don't follow. I don't remember ever being required to wait a set time limit before advancing each week.
    i never saw this at all during the regular season, but its most noticible during the offseason tasks- like players leaving, and transfer requests, and/or recruiting when you only have a few recruits to talk to. it could be a real pain in the butt as now the offseason will take a few hours to complete instead of 10-45 minutes now.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    i never saw this at all during the regular season, but its most noticible during the offseason tasks- like players leaving, and transfer requests, and/or recruiting when you only have a few recruits to talk to. it could be a real pain in the butt as now the offseason will take a few hours to complete instead of 10-45 minutes now.
    That's exactly what's happening to me now. I have to wait another 7 minutes before I can advance to Transfers. Then I'll have to wait 20 minutes before I can go onto recruiting.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    That's exactly what's happening to me now. I have to wait another 7 minutes before I can advance to Transfers. Then I'll have to wait 20 minutes before I can go onto recruiting.
    Wow what?! We have a time limit between advancing between offseason schedules? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Wow what?! We have a time limit between advancing between offseason schedules? WTF?
    Yep.

*sitting here waiting for another 13 minutes so I can advance the week during offseason recruiting*

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Yep.

*sitting here waiting for another 13 minutes so I can advance the week during offseason recruiting*
    It's official then, no online singleplayer dynasties for me. That's just silly...

Full length replays. I hate when I bust like a 60 yard run, that all the broken tackles are cut out and it's just me running....

Be able to watch OD games

Thats probably the biggest thing

Quote Originally Posted by Boucher View Post
    Be able to watch OD games

Thats probably the biggest thing
    Serious question... would you be satisfied just watching a Drive Chart type interface with possibly the commentary included?

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I want to think I saw that this is a temporary item to help out with server stress, but may be wrong on that.

- This goes for Offline Dynasty as well, but I wish the Default for the Recruiting Settings was OFF and also that the commish of an Online Dynasty could set them to OFF when setting up a league. Very annoying to have a recruiting board set-up only to have the CPU flood it and start making moves.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    I want to think I saw that this is a temporary item to help out with server stress, but may be wrong on that.
    Since you guys have connects, can you get them to at least shorten in next year if it can't be shortened for this year. 5 minutes. 10 max. 20 minutes is absolutely brutal, especially offseason.

is anyone else unable to create a story from the website? i tried writing a story for the preseason and the create a story button wouldnt do anything. i had all the required fields filled out

is anyone else unable to create a story from the website? i tried writing a story for the preseason and the create a story button wouldnt do anything. i had all the required fields filled out
    I've never had that problem.

Since you guys have connects, can you get them to at least shorten in next year if it can't be shortened for this year. 5 minutes. 10 max. 20 minutes is absolutely brutal, especially offseason.
    I'm under the impression it will/might be shortened this year sometime, but I wouldn't swear to that.

I had that problem twice, I was eventually able to post it after saving in word and coming back twice, but I don't know what the difference was. Maybe recruiting had to be done first for the preseason to be started before posting. I'm not sure. Not having problems now though

Ability to see the position ranks of recruits.....unless it is there and I don't see it now?