Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 13 Demo Available Now on XBL & PS3

• Facebook
  • Display
    Good stuff!

3 min qtrs is great. more time to see whats changed and dissect this Draft. Im going to reserve my comments for Heisman mode til i have played the demo.

Nine new demo screenshots added to our NCAA 13 Info Central page. They should be appearing shortly at the bottom of the images on the right side.

Damn you G. You made it sound like it was something that was added to the actual game that was going to be the announcement. Jesus Christ, that was crueler than a JB tease!

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    Pretty much going to squash NCAA 12 for me now that the Demo will be live today or tomorrow
    From what I can tell, you should be on the driving range . I will grab the demo in the morning and give it a try. Will be difficult to play much during U.S. Open week-know that!

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Damn you G. You made it sound like it was something that was added to the actual game that was going to be the announcement. Jesus Christ, that was crueler than a JB tease!
    Link? Trust me, I know based on how EA worded things with "another big announcement", it made it sound like it was another game feature or something but I made sure to never word it that way myself. It was just that everyone already had "game feature" in their mind when they started reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Yes. Originally they expected that the demo wouldn't be available for another couple of weeks but it went through certification faster than expected so they were able to share it earlier than expected.
    Does this mean that they will be able to work out the kinks before the official release and have a patch ready? Is this what demos are for, or simply just a teaser for the gamers?

I like how they've packaged this demo, with the wk 10 dynasty matchups and the studio updates. Can't wait to play it, hope to see some improvements from '12.

Quote Originally Posted by TIMB0B View Post
    Does this mean that they will be able to work out the kinks before the official release and have a patch ready? Is this what demos are for, or simply just a teaser for the gamers?
    Mostly just a teaser. Last year they said they were using the demo to get feedback and tune the game (through tuners) for release day. That never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by TIMB0B View Post
    With the demo being out this early, feedback this week MIGHT be able to impact the first patch but no guarantees. Usually it takes about a month or so to go through internal and external certification for patches and such. That leads to a very narrow window but obviously if there's some major complaint that comes out the first day the demo arrives, then EA can possibly address that in the patch (if they haven't already addressed it since creating the demo).

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    Pretty much going to squash NCAA 12 for me now that the Demo will be live today or tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    From what I can tell, you should be on the driving range . I will grab the demo in the morning and give it a try. Will be difficult to play much during U.S. Open week-know that!
    TGW 13 going that bad for you snoop?

I went to the XBox site to try and download it...and it worked when I turned on the console. I think it's available that way...try and see, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
    I went to the XBox site to try and download it...and it worked when I turned on the console. I think it's available that way...try and see, folks.
    I can confirm its there I saw that about 30 min ago, but I can't say if it works as I am at work.

It does say its waiting to be downloaded to my xbox.

My wife confirmed that it was downloading for me so I guess its downloading something as she is not that xbox savvy.

Football.jpg

The spot online shold look like this.
    Last edited by oweb26; 06-05-2012 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
    Confirm. Search for NCAA 13 and then hit "All Xbox 360 Results" and it's at the bottom.

I clicked "Try Demo" on the XBL website and when I booted up my Xbox it was downloading the Trailer...

Update: Just went to NCAA Football 13 on my Xbox and the demo is available for me now 1.98 GB, downloading now

Hold up. Just checked my Xbox. Demo is stuck in "Pending Downloads". When I try to start it manually, it won't.

Mine is downloading slowly, 6% right now.

I can confirm this. It is in the "New Release" section for the demos. I am downloading it now.

Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
    TGW 13 going that bad for you snoop?
    This is a very very bad start to the season. I didn't log enough time to build up my guy and more importantly my clubs and it's costing me with long shots into the par 5's and such.

I'm slowly building things back to normal LOL.