Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teambuilder 13

• Facebook
  • Display

Teambuilder 13

I've noticed that the TB site has been down for a few days now. I know they need to update the school pitches and rosters but I'm surprised it's happening this early. Anyone remember when it was updated last year? Part of me hopes they wait on updating the rosters. Don't really want to hear people complain about the 2nd string safety for ECU and how his speed is too low.
    Unless, of course, they've figured out how to upload TB rosters into the locker for sharing.

Could be regular maintenance though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a few days is not regular maintenance...I dont think it should be?

whatever...they consider it a trivial side note if they wont add to it for 3 years..which is disappointing..

Because TB teams aren't in the ticker, I'm skipping using a TB team this year. After I build up a TB team, I like to keep tabs after I leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Anyone remember when it was updated last year?
    July. Both Dynasty Wire and Teambuilder were changed during the July 4th holiday weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Because TB teams aren't in the ticker, I'm skipping using a TB team this year. After I build up a TB team, I like to keep tabs after I leave.
    While I understand the "they're not part of the new feature!", you can still keep tabs on them just as easily as you could on 12 ...
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 05-18-2012 at 10:54 PM.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    While I understand the "they're not part of the new feature!", you can still keep tabs on them just as easily as you could on 12 ...
    True enough but if my TB team is #1 after I leave, it'll be silly to start the Top 25 scores with the #2 team if my old team is playing.

TB has been down for a week now. This is giving me the slightest bit of hope that they have made some changes other than pitches and rosters. ...Probably not but it sure would be nice if they added a few more uniform options.

TB has been down for a week now. This is giving me the slightest bit of hope that they have made some changes other than pitches and rosters. ...Probably not but it sure would be nice if they added a few more uniform options.

no....?.... I logged on to it after you mentioned it the first time... I didnt do anything, but it didnt say it wasnt in service or anything...so,its probably been off/on, but not down for a week ..?

I could be wrong...I've checked it daily for the past week and it has not worked once for me.

Deuce, what address are you trying? I didn't try anything more than logging in, but teambuilder.easports.com works for me.

Strange though, the URL it redirects to claims to be easports.com/home. That's probably not right.

Ya, i guess it's just me. I've tried a few different things but still only getting a blue screen. When I try and refresh it takes me to easports.com homepage. Weird. Maybe I need to update flash.??

Geez, it was flash. I updated my flash player and now it works. I just never thought of that since it was working fine one day and quit the next.

...this is how rumors get started.

Geez, it was flash. I updated my flash player and now it works. I just never thought of that since it was working fine one day and quit the next.

...this is how rumors get started.

Any idea when Teambuilder 13 will be online? I'd like to go ahead and get my team set up as early as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBucFan13 View Post
    Any idea when Teambuilder 13 will be online? I'd like to go ahead and get my team set up as early as possible.
    No idea but generally the teams that you created prior to the new launch are ported over to work for the new game. In other words, you could create your team now and still be able to use it for NCAA13. Obviously the rosters wouldn't match but you can always design the rest of your team and then edit the rosters once the site is updated.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBucFan13 View Post
    Last year it was during the July 4 holiday weekend.

Thanks! I'll just change the 12 roster to bump everyone up one year, then change the seniors to freshmen and leave the names blank until the new roster comes out.

Not sure if this fits this thread, but will we be able to add teambuilder teams to conferences or still have to sub out another school. I thought they couldn't do that before because of the 120 game scheduling (I believe I read that somewhere). Now that there are more schools (124?) will this still be the case? Maybe they could have you serve the first year as an independent and replace FCS teams on the other teams schedules?

Im pretty sure you still have to replace a team to add a TB team. ...at least, they haven't released any info stating otherwise.

Im pretty sure you still have to replace a team to add a TB team. ...at least, they haven't released any info stating otherwise.
    Which is bullshit!

Seriously, EA really needs to figure out a way (if it's a matter of coding or CPU scheduling that is preventing adding teams without replacing others) to add teambuilder teams above the current 120/123 (124 next year once all four new FBS teams are added to the game) numbers. Even allowing just 10 or 15 added teams up to 130 or 135 would be GREAT. It doesn't have to be something absurd like 50 or 100 extra teams, just give us something like 10 or 15 "empty slots" to add TB teams into the dynasty without taking other teams out.