Thread: Two guys having fun with OTP in Madden

• Facebook
  • Display

Two guys having fun with OTP in Madden

Why ratings dont matter in Madden yet LOL

well david buehler is a beast of a kicker. he did 25 reps on the bench press at the 09 combine....which was 2 more than his USC linebacker teammates clay matthews and rey maualuga.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    well david buehler is a beast of a kicker. he did 25 reps on the bench press at the 09 combine....which was 2 more than his USC linebacker teammates clay matthews and rey maualuga.
    well, I'll just answer that by saying..theres plenty if not all body builders who wouldnt be able to deliver a football tackle/hit...and I doubt Bueller could or would torpedo someone...you dont need your shoulder to kick LOL...but still...

I just like the dudes reaction too though LOL pure laughter

another Tebow comeback..the last decision by the Panthers is the best part

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    well, I'll just answer that by saying..theres plenty if not all body builders who wouldnt be able to deliver a football tackle/hit...and I doubt Bueller could or would torpedo someone...you dont need your shoulder to kick LOL...but still...

I just like the dudes reaction too though LOL pure laughter
    He played different positions at JUCO including safety. He was recruited to SC under multiple positions also. Was also a gunner on punt coverage. He is the one kicker that could make that hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper13 View Post
    He played different positions at JUCO including safety. He was recruited to SC under multiple positions also. Was also a gunner on punt coverage. He is the one kicker that could make that hit.
    ok, but he is still a kicker ..and probably happy about that too LOL..if you get in as long snapper..that is some easy money for a short while

ok, but he is still a kicker ..and probably happy about that too LOL..if you get in as long snapper..that is some easy money for a short while
    So just because you're a kicker means you're not allowed to lay people the fuck out in a game?

Check out former Steelers punter, Daniel Sepulveda, in college at Baylor. He walked on as a linebacker, but they figured out he could punt. On top of having a great ability to kill his punts near the goalline, he was the all-time NCAA leader in yards per punt.

Unfortunately, his Steelers career was cut short by 3 knee injuries. Great athlete, and very fast.

Here he is blowing up a return man...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    So just because you're a kicker means you're not allowed to lay people the fuck out in a game?
    of course not, but the coach may not want that risk taken..those legs are valuable and delicate things as it is LOL

of course not, but the coach may not want that risk taken..those legs are valuable and delicate things as it is LOL
    I don't know about delicate, but yes, they are valuable. Still, I wouldn't mind my kicker laying people out like that. A lot better than simply getting pushed onto your ass with one arm by some random guy on the other team, like you see from a good number of kickers. Some kickers would lose to a twig, so a kicker that can mess people up? Hell yes boy, lay some mofos out!

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    I don't know about delicate, but yes, they are valuable. Still, I wouldn't mind my kicker laying people out like that. A lot better than simply getting pushed onto your ass with one arm by some random guy on the other team, like you see from a good number of kickers. Some kickers would lose to a twig, so a kicker that can mess people up? Hell yes boy, lay some mofos out!
    i'll take andre heidari, the kicker for . he ran down de'anthony thomas to prevent a kickoff return for a td last year.