View Poll Results: What is your favorite announced Dynasty Improvement?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Studio Updates

13 22.03%
  • Dynamic Recruiting Pitches

12 20.34%
  • Scouting

10 16.95%
  • New Phone Call System

4 6.78%
  • Web Improvements

0 0%
  • ESPN Bottom Line Ticker

4 6.78%
  • Triple Threat Athletes

13 22.03%
  • Improved Transfer Methodology

1 1.69%
  • Other

2 3.39%
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: NCAA Football 13 - Dynasty Mode Improvements

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by WildBucFan13 View Post
    Not sure if this fits this thread, but will we be able to add teambuilder teams to conferences or still have to sub out another school. I thought they couldn't do that before because of the 120 game scheduling (I believe I read that somewhere). Now that there are more schools (124?) will this still be the case? Maybe they could have you serve the first year as an independent and replace FCS teams on the other teams schedules?
    Unless they snuck it in (doubtful), you won't be able to add new teams without swapping.

asking on behalf of someone else, but with the new coach stability pitch, it says in its description that there is a penalty for leaving a contract early if its not for a better job in the CC.

will this grade change if you have contracts turned off? or will it always stay at a D?

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    asking on behalf of someone else, but with the new coach stability pitch, it says in its description that there is a penalty for leaving a contract early if its not for a better job in the CC.

will this grade change if you have contracts turned off? or will it always stay at a D?
    Also, will coordinator at a big school still be considered a better job if you're the HC at another school. If you're not employed, it's a better job but if you are, that isn't.

couple of questions

In Dynasty if you are an offensive coordinator do they still count wins and championships towards your overall win total? Are they still going to allow people to export your draft class into madden? Is there a way to coach your games with the broadcast camera angles similar to the play now mode?

Quote Originally Posted by KIDZER0918 View Post
    Are they still going to allow people to export your draft class into madden?
    With Madden switching to "Connected Careers", they have removed the ability to import a draft class this year.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Aww man that really sucks that was one of the best things about NCAA and madden. I still think that they can still implement it into connected careers... Just have the commissioner be the one hat imports the class or something. I guess that can be added to m wish list for next year

I would expect it to return in a year or two. It's probably just a situation where they wanted to work all the kinks out of Connected Careers without worrying about the extras.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Not being to import draft classes to Madden gives me little need to wait for official rosters before beginning a dynasty this year. I will really miss watching those players develop and then importing them to Madden. This is a HUGE step back IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Not being to import draft classes to Madden gives me little need to wait for official rosters before beginning a dynasty this year. I will really miss watching those players develop and then importing them to Madden. This is a HUGE step back IMO.
    I feel the same way as u do. If anything what is the point of buying madden at all that was one of the
    Aim selling points for me

I'm still rocking the demo, and the new passing system (lead passing) is awsome!