Thread: The Gaming Tailgate Podcast Ep. 19 - NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display

The Gaming Tailgate Podcast Ep. 19 - NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Discussion

In this episode of The Gaming Tailgate Podcast, Kwizzy and cdj break down the recently announced NCAA Football 13 Gameplay features and improvements.

The Gaming Tailgate Podcast is also available on iTunes. Copy the following address into iTunes or any other RSS client that supports enclosures:
    http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...hp?forumids=39

To submit show feedback, ask a question, or suggest a topic for a future show, e-mail the guys at podcast@thegamingtailgate.com or post your thoughts below.

Listen to the show here or right click and save as:
    Last edited by cdj; 04-29-2012 at 08:18 AM.

Great job, guys! Lots of great info here. Kyler's first show, right? Nicely done for a debut. Though one piece of feedback ... what was the frequent tapping sound while Kyler was talking?

Kyler's absolutely right that alignment and WR's not looking for the ball will drive some balance, but, like Chris, I'm very interested in seeing how the defensive balance plays out in NCAA 13. Guess we'll see when the demo hits.

Wish this show had been available for my 8 hour drive last week! Lol.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Great job, guys! Lots of great info here. Kyler's first show, right? Nicely done for a debut. Though one piece of feedback ... what was the frequent tapping sound while Kyler was talking?

Kyler's absolutely right that alignment and WR's not looking for the ball will drive some balance, but, like Chris, I'm very interested in seeing how the defensive balance plays out in NCAA 13. Guess we'll see when the demo hits.

Wish this show had been available for my 8 hour drive last week! Lol.
    Thanks Jeff. Yeah I'm not really sure what that clicking is but it may be my laptop being screwy. Gotta reformat and get some stuff fixed just haven't had time.

Great job guys! What's up with the no countdown at the end? It's not a TGT Podcast w/o a countdown update.

Good stuff. Perfect for my 4 mile walk this morning.

One thing I haven't heard discussed is how the auto drop back will work on sprint outs or bootlegs...or is that still user controlled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Great stuff fellas. Finally got around to listening to it this morning. Since I hadn't really been paying much attention to anything coming out about the game so far, it was actually interesting to hear about it for the first time.

Article: The Gaming Tailgate Podcast Ep. 19 - NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Discussion