Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Madden NFL 13 Cover Vote.

• Facebook
  • Display

Madden NFL 13 Cover Vote.

Per Madden NFL 13 Facebook Page:

Starting tomorrow, the EA SPORTS Madden NFL Facebook page will be your hub to find out which two players will be representing your favorite team in the 64 man play-in round of the Madden NFL 13 Cover Vote. We’ll be releasing an entire division worth of matchups per day leading up to the play-in round voting, which begins March 7th on the SportsNation Facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by NatureBoy View Post
    the SportsNation Facebook page.
    And there goes any chance of me voting in this. I'm a fan of Facebook, and I acknowledge that it gives a huge marketing tool for companies. But I refuse to use a Facebook "app" just to vote in a contest.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    And there goes any chance of me voting in this. I'm a fan of Facebook, and I acknowledge that it gives a huge marketing tool for companies. But I refuse to use a Facebook "app" just to vote in a contest.
    I wasn't going to participate in this anyway but you hit the nail on the head...except I don't care for Facebook lol

Tim Tebow and Von Miller have been both chosen to represent the Broncos in the 64 man play-in round of the Madden NFL 13 Cover Vote, but who’s going to move on to the 32 man bracket? Voting begins March 7th on the SportsNation Facebook page.

Sebastian Janikowski and Shane Lechler are in for the Oakland Raiders in the #MyMaddenCoverVote, but would you really put a K/P on the cover of Madden?

TAKE YOUR PICK: Phillip Rivers or Antonio Gates? Who's going to get your vote to move on to the 32 man #MaddenVote bracket and represent the Chargers?

No offense, but that's the best the Raiders have to offer for cover candidates? A Kicker and a Punter? It must be worse there in Oakland that I last knew.

Derrick Johnson and Dwayne Bowe have the Kansas City Chiefs covered in the 64 man play-in round of the #MaddenCoverVote!

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    No offense, but that's the best the Raiders have to offer for cover candidates? A Kicker and a Punter? It must be worse there in Oakland that I last knew.
    Well, Janikowski has been getting attention for the Raiders for years, though I wouldn't call him a cover candidate. But Lechler is a 7x Pro Bowl and got a lot of attention this year for his 80 yard punt.

Who else would you pick? Palmer? Jason Campbell? Pryor? I'd put Michael Bush or McFadden up, personally, but I can also see why they listed those two. Might truly be the guys most identified with the Raiders right now.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    As a lifetime fan of the Silver and Black, the kicking game is about all we have to brag about.

Larry Fitzgerald and Patrick Peterson are in for the Cardinals.

Brandon Lloyd and Chris Long are in for the Rams.

Marshawn Lynch and Earl Thomas from the Seahawks.

Patrick Willis and Vernon Davis from the 49ers.

ya' see, its bogus already LOL they dont even pick 2 popular ones per team, just a popular and the other you know will be gone..and the Raiders pick is stupid because alot of guys use them online so McFadden is just as legit a pick and why not throw Carson in there since he has been on the NCAA cover and proved to be not a joke this past year?

..the Chargers are the only one so far with 2 picks that make sense and most fans know about...I dont care who Patrick Peterson is...? they are either teasing people to bandwagon and support a no-name or they just want the first rounds to be easy and obvious illiminators LOL...who's Earl Thomas?

I'm a sports fan,..I can easily look him up..but he isnt a household name ,so, like most, I just dont care

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    ya' see, its bogus already LOL they dont even pick 2 popular ones per team, just a popular and the other you know will be gone..and the Raiders pick is stupid because alot of guys use them online so McFadden is just as legit a pick and why not throw Carson in there since he has been on the NCAA cover and proved to be not a joke this past year?

..the Chargers are the only one so far with 2 picks that make sense and most fans know about...I dont care who Patrick Peterson is...? they are either teasing people to bandwagon and support a no-name or they just want the first rounds to be easy and obvious illiminators LOL...who's Earl Thomas?

I'm a sports fan,..I can easily look him up..but he isnt a household name ,so, like most, I just dont care
    So Tim Tebow and Von Miller aren't both popular ones for the Broncos? While Tebow will probably be the winner of that matchup, Von Miller is still very popular in Denver and will get plenty of votes.

Reggie Bush and Brandon Marshall to represent the Dolphins in the #MyMaddenCoverVote.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post

Patrick Peterson had a PHENOMENAL rookie season. Earl Thomas has drawn comparisons to Troy Polamalu. Try watching football sometime.

Darrelle Revis and Mark Sanchez from the NY Jets.

Rob Gronkowski and Wes Welker are in from the Patriots.

Ryan Fitzpatrick and Stevie Johnson from the Bills.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Patrick Peterson had a PHENOMENAL rookie season. Earl Thomas has drawn comparisons to Troy Polamalu. Try watching football sometime.
    dude, I speak for the masses,they arent household names and will be early cuts in this thing. No one cares about football purist opinions in this sort of thing...LOL try watching football?...who picked the SB winner a month in advance and won 2 bowl pools this year?.....me......