Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solidice's NCAA Football 11 Team Info Spreadsheet

• Facebook
  • Display
    I would think any visual element that was removed was mostly due to the new lighting system and trying to keep the framerate steady.

but they added the numbers to Alabama's helmet...

Solidice, Are you going to finish the list of team ratings for the recruiting topics?

I see you did half but there's still a lot of schools missing. I'm actually going through and starting offline dynasty just to look at each schools recruiting topic ratings so I'de be willing to help you out if I had access to the spreadsheet but I don't want to start writing them all down and then find out it was all for nothing.

I use your spreadsheet for this reason mainly because when I'm looking for a school to use in an OD I need to know what they got for recruiting. If they have an edge in any topic that I can focus on to get a guy to sign with me over someone else.

nevermind, I think you did yesterday I just checked and it looks like they are all there. Thanks! That'll save me a lot of time

Went looking for this tonight and couldn't find the thread, so I'd thought I'd give it a little *bump*!
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

I've been updating what I can for NCAA 12 to a clone of this spreadsheet(currently have it hidden though). was there any other things that I could add so I can keep it in mind? up to now, I've basically updated the head coach changes and started adding the Offensive and Defensive Coordinators for each team(didn't realize how many teams had co-coordinators). I've updated the conference changes as well(I think I got all of them).

Soldice, Ole Miss' mascot is now a Black Bear named Rebel.

Last edited by DariusLock; 05-22-2011 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidice View Post
    I've been updating what I can for NCAA 12 to a clone of this spreadsheet(currently have it hidden though). was there any other things that I could add so I can keep it in mind? up to now, I've basically updated the head coach changes and started adding the Offensive and Defensive Coordinators for each team(didn't realize how many teams had co-coordinators). I've updated the conference changes as well(I think I got all of them).
    Nothing to add per say buddy. Just wanted to extend a huge "thank you" for doing this last year and again this year! Everyone here really appreciates the effort!

Wanted to thank you Solidice, this really helped me make some TB concepts for real teams using their real info.

EA will probably get this wrong again this year but Army runs a basically a 3-4 deefense.

Actually Army runs a double eagle flex. Not sure if you remember but Arizona ran this with great success in the early 90's. The "desert swarm". Very effective vs run and some of the new things they are doing at army are getting better vs pass

yeah, They run it with 3-4 personnel. Ellerson brought it from the Canadian league when it was primarily used to stop the pass. When Ellerson moved to the college ranks he adapted it to be ran by 11 players. Its more of a 3-4 using a bear formation (EA's 3-4 Solid) with linemen moved off the line a bit. So in since its like running the 46 defensie with 3-4 personnel.

This is really cool. On the TB site, ECU's stadium says 50,000 not 43,000.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatSnickelfritz View Post
    This is really cool. On the TB site, ECU's stadium says 50,000 not 43,000.
    this spreadsheet was for NCAA 11, and on TB for NCAA 11 I believe it was 43,000. in my NCAA 12 spreadsheet, I think it's 50.000.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidice View Post
    this spreadsheet was for NCAA 11, and on TB for NCAA 11 I believe it was 43,000. in my NCAA 12 spreadsheet, I think it's 50.000.
    Oh, okay my bad.