Thread: Teambuilder 12 - Nothing New?

• Facebook
  • Display

Teambuilder 12 - Nothing New?

just looked at OS and it looks like teambuilder 12 will start a week before game release with nothing new on the creative end added

well Ben said that there will be more Stadiums(mainly HS schools, i believe), Jerseys. I can bet that there will be a new background color.
    My thing is since there isnt BIG changes TB should come out earlier. It should have came out the next week(20th).

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    just looked at OS and it looks like teambuilder 12 will start a week before game release with nothing new on the creative end added
    Do you have a link to where this conversation is being held? We learned from E3 that the Teambuilder 12 site would be coming online a week before release, but I hadn't heard anything about nothing new being added in terms of the "creative end." Just curious where the information is coming from, not saying I know anything different on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by illwill10 View Post
    It should have came out the next week(20th).
    There is a lot more involved with the release than whether or not there have been changes.

Paakaa, he's probably referring to these three threads, which seem to just be inferences.
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 06-11-2011 at 07:07 PM.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    There is a lot more involved with the release than whether or not there have been changes.
    Is that a JB tease?

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Is that a JB tease?
    Not at all. Just saying that launching the website to support NCAA Football 12 is not as simple as flipping a switch. The launch of the site isn't solely dictated by whether or not there have been changes.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Not at all. Just saying that launching the website to support NCAA Football 12 is not as simple as flipping a switch. The launch of the site isn't solely dictated by whether or not there have been changes.
    Darn...I still want confirmation of what TB roster share is. Seems obvious but want confirmation.

for the record guys I dont remember titling my thread in the form of a question. It was a statement and I meant it as a statement .

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Is that a JB tease?
    Speaking of which I haven't done that enough this year. But I definitely can't wait to talk Road To Glory as soon as the hounds are released.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Speaking of which I haven't done that enough this year. But I definitely can't wait to talk Road To Glory as soon as the hounds are released.
    I'm actually excited about this mode this year. I've never really been into it but from what I've heard so far it's really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I cant wait either. I might create a thread called RTG: Your Path to Glory in the Dynasty & Road to Glory Recaps page after it is released

EDIT: Removed
    Last edited by Jayrah; 06-13-2011 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    I will say that I will be really disappointed if no new changes are added. Simple changes. Like having our helmets look right at night and not having the weird glowish, silvery effect on white helmets. Having all the stickers all other team helmets have, etc...

More number fonts, old uniforms used as templates... like Hawaii's old one since they won't put them on Hawaii anymore. Having more than black or white as team colors to choose from for things like wrist bands, arm bands, etc...

Having conference patches on TB teams... the ability to add something above the nose of the player on the helmet... like Texas has - HORNS- and Texas Tech has their logo...

Examples:

These are just some seemingly simple items that would make TB a lot better.
    Last edited by Dr Death; 06-12-2011 at 06:51 AM.

the white helmet at night thing shouldnt be a problem since they corrected while the game was out last year.

..at least an extra pair of pants and a couple more new designs would be nice and maybe an extra logo slot..?

Well, last year I believe TB was out well more than a week before release. 2010 it was out early June. So I guess I can't understand why they'd hold out until a week before release this year.

I'm wondering if there's going to be an actual blog on Tuesday to accompany the site going "live" to the public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Death View Post
    I will say that I will be really disappointed if no new changes are added. Simple changes. Like having our helmets look right at night and not having the weird glowish, silvery effect on white helmets. Having all the stickers all other team helmets have, etc...

More number fonts, old uniforms used as templates... like Hawaii's old one since they won't put them on Hawaii anymore. Having more than black or white as team colors to choose from for things like wrist bands, arm bands, etc...

Having conference patches on TB teams... the ability to add something above the nose of the player on the helmet... like Texas has - HORNS- and Texas Tech has their logo...

Examples:

These are just some seemingly simple items that would make TB a lot better.
    old unis being used as templates would be awesome. i know i'm one of the few who did, but i liked oregon's old unis that had the diamond plated shoulders.

i dont understand why teambuilder cant be updated year round? its entirely online based. they wouldnt have to update anything on the game.

It just seems like the teambuilder became very stale for me. I was pretty excited when the first released it 2 years ago, but since they haven't added anything new at all basically, it is just becoming dull. They really ned to update it with small things that people on the site have mentioned. I think it would also be a nice addition for them to add pride stickers that you could choose from for your created team at some point. Before that happens, they need to focus on other even smaller things though.