Thread: NCAA Football 13 DNP Event

• Facebook
  • Display

NCAA Football 13 DNP Event

Hey Guys,

At tomorrow's event, some of the biggest NFL Draft prospects will be at our annual Draft Night Premiere event getting a hands on look at NCAA Football 13. During the event, I have time to ask them fan questions that we'll air the responses to on our upcoming podcast. I want to give you guys a chance to post a question as well. Simply post your question below and the player that it is for.

Thanks,

JD

Justin, can you give an idea of who will be there? Otherwise we might have questions targeted for people who aren't around.

I'd be curious if any of the guys (mainly QBs, but any of them really) take a completely different team and completely different offense/defense and run with them in either NCAA or Madden. Basically, who likes changing it up completely, and who likes running the offense/defense that they play every day.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

I can't give a confirmed list, but if someone is a Top 10 pick, send the question over. There's a good chance they'll be there man.I'll ask your question to someone for sure man.

I just sent a tweet to the NCAA Football account with a question Dewiel, but since Twitter is so many characters, I'll expand on it with my post below.

to Trent Richardson: "You steadily became more involved in the pass game at Alabama in your last two years. With most of the NFL shifting to a pass first offense, have you been working more on your receiving game, or would you prefer to be on a team that would have you pound the rock?"

Justin,

Fortunately, the Steelers never pick in the top 10 so I really don't have a question. However, I'm curious to see what the Browns' latest pick has to say and I'll be tuning in to hear it. Thanks for giving this opportunity to TGT.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

To Matt Kalil: "do you have any desire to travel to the ncaa and flip them off for penalizing USC too harshly these last few years? Fight On Matt!"
    Last edited by baseballplyrmvp; 04-23-2012 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Fortunately, the Steelers never pick in the top 10 so I really don't have a question. However, I'm curious to see what the Browns' latest pick has to say
    You're killing me, Smalls.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Fortunately, the Steelers never pick in the top 10 so I really don't have a question. However, I'm curious to see what the Browns' latest pick has to say
    You're killing me, Smalls.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2