I know uniforms aren't a huge priority to most, but w/ myself being a uniform geek, I've never seen a uniform based thread on here (I'm more of a lurker than poster). With that being said, is there anyone in here that pays as much attention to uniforms as I do? There's a really good thread on operationsports.com that cover new unis, uniform fixes, etc., & I'd like to get something like that started here if the interest is there, & hopefully we can get some input from some of the more established posters, admin, & mods on these boards. I'd love to see what people think regarding uniforms & equipment, like what needs to corrected, added, etc.

Myself being an Arizona fan, in NCAA '11 & '12 they have our uniforms incorrect, & I'm really hoping they get it right this year. Our white helmets don't have navy facemasks & chinstraps, they should both be white. Also our pants don't have the 'A' logo on the hip (although I wish they would because I think it looks better). Also I think alternate colors for equipment (sleeves, bands, etc) are way overdue, along with the team colored Nike cleats.

So what are your thoughts, need, & wants? I've seen that they've made some huge additions to uniforms, & are also considering adding new uniforms via DLC that didn't make it in to the game (I think that would be HUGE, granting that they don't charge too much or charge at all). I'm looking forward to getting everyone's input & getting this thread going! Thanks for your time!