Thread: Uniforms

• Facebook
  • Display

Uniforms

I know uniforms aren't a huge priority to most, but w/ myself being a uniform geek, I've never seen a uniform based thread on here (I'm more of a lurker than poster). With that being said, is there anyone in here that pays as much attention to uniforms as I do? There's a really good thread on operationsports.com that cover new unis, uniform fixes, etc., & I'd like to get something like that started here if the interest is there, & hopefully we can get some input from some of the more established posters, admin, & mods on these boards. I'd love to see what people think regarding uniforms & equipment, like what needs to corrected, added, etc.

Myself being an Arizona fan, in NCAA '11 & '12 they have our uniforms incorrect, & I'm really hoping they get it right this year. Our white helmets don't have navy facemasks & chinstraps, they should both be white. Also our pants don't have the 'A' logo on the hip (although I wish they would because I think it looks better). Also I think alternate colors for equipment (sleeves, bands, etc) are way overdue, along with the team colored Nike cleats.

So what are your thoughts, need, & wants? I've seen that they've made some huge additions to uniforms, & are also considering adding new uniforms via DLC that didn't make it in to the game (I think that would be HUGE, granting that they don't charge too much or charge at all). I'm looking forward to getting everyone's input & getting this thread going! Thanks for your time!

ram29jackson pays attention to the template-based uniforms that he "creates".

Some other guy loves socks.

That's about it though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post

That's about it though.

That sounds pretty accurate to me. One guy with a uniform fetish, the other with a sock fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post

That's about it though.

LMFAO!

Quote Originally Posted by kabbey520 View Post
    I know uniforms aren't a huge priority to most, but w/ myself being a uniform geek, I've never seen a uniform based thread on here (I'm more of a lurker than poster).
    Trust me, you're one of many uniform geeks here...

Uniforms - NCAA Football 13 Wish List & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Paakaa10 View Post
    Trust me, you're one of many uniform geeks here...

Uniforms - NCAA Football 13 Wish List & Feedback
    Finally a reasonable response. Thanks Paakaa.

damn ,you people start early

Then don't waste your time by looking in this thread.

So what are your thoughts, need, & wants?
    I wouldn't consider myself a "Uniform Geek," but at the same time, I believe a company should have all the team's correctly represented in the game. How many years did not have their numbers on their helmet even show up??? Unless, of course, it was a friggin' replay!!! So to that end, yes, I want things correct and I want the latest look, no matter the team.

I posted an absolutely beautiful shot of an allegedly new helmet for a few days ago and two of the reply's were - Miss State sucks! Uh... so... I don't care if they do or not, that new helmet, rumored to be something they will wear this year, looks friggin' bad ass! I also want the powder blue uni and the white helmet w/ the number on the side that wore one time last year.

These things are important and for some of us, that one look may make us want to be a certain team in a dynasty! So yes!!! Let's fucking unite!!! The first step is admitting your problem!

I AM A UNIFORM GEEK!!! And I'm proud to say it!!!

I don't care if it's - - - - - - or - Dammit, I want the complete uni and the real thing in the game!!!

By the way, for those interested, the meeting this week for uni geeks will be Thursday evening at Ram29Jackson's house. I am bringing the Jack Daniels. Someone else needs to supply some treats!!! Chocolate chip cookies would work. So would Doritos!!! See you guys there...

Then don't waste your time by looking in this thread.
    LOL you dont get what I was commenting on.

Its about their joking about socks etc

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    LOL you dont get what I was commenting on.

Its about their joking about socks etc
    Gotcha. My bad.

I'm a huge uniform guy. I lurk Chris Creamers forum all the time to see what everyone is coming out with and I will most definitely pick one team over another based off of uniform options in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Death View Post
    I posted an absolutely beautiful shot of an allegedly new helmet for a few days ago and two of the reply's were - Miss State sucks! Uh... so... I don't care if they do or not, that new helmet, rumored to be something they will wear this year, looks friggin' bad ass!
    Did you happen to see the schools the 2 guys who said "State sucks!" represent? :p

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Did you happen to see the schools the 2 guys who said "State sucks!" represent? :p
    A bunch of little brothers jealous of big brother State?

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    A bunch of little brothers jealous of big brother State?

Best joke I've heard in a LOOOOONG time.

......jealous of State.........

Whooooo, that is HILARIOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post

Best joke I've heard in a LOOOOONG time.

......jealous of State.........

Whooooo, that is HILARIOUS!
    See, I'm not just super grumpy like that picture to the left. I also have jokes.