Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: EA to Update Uniforms in NCAA Football 13 Throughout the Year?

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Yep gotta make sure EA doesn't blow up my new 1TB PS3!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Sony certification.

So are all uniforms gonna require patches to put them in the store? I thought that was the point of having the store, that once it was patched in, EA could get uniforms put into it over via whatever methods other than patches. If that's the case, and they have to release a patch to put new uniforms in the store, we definitely won't be seeing uniforms every week or every other week, but maybe once a month or every couple months.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    So are all uniforms gonna require patches to put them in the store? I thought that was the point of having the store, that once it was patched in, EA could get uniforms put into it over via whatever methods other than patches. If that's the case, and they have to release a patch to put new uniforms in the store, we definitely won't be seeing uniforms every week or every other week, but maybe once a month or every couple months.
    Just a thought, but with EA's excellent history of patch releases and then magically other issues pop up post patch, maybe the last patch w/ the empty uniform store was a test patch?

Was it ever said if these uniforms will be available in our dynasties, or would you have to restart your dynasty if you wanted to use them? Thankfully, I'm still only in the preseason of my Tulsa dynasty, so if need be, I could restart it to get this first round of new uniforms in it.

Was it ever said if these uniforms will be available in our dynasties, or would you have to restart your dynasty if you wanted to use them? Thankfully, I'm still only in the preseason of my Tulsa dynasty, so if need be, I could restart it to get this first round of new uniforms in it.
    They'll be in your dynasty without having to restart. In fact, default uniforms will default for these teams now.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    They'll be in your dynasty without having to restart. In fact, default uniforms will default for these teams now.
    Nice, I won't have to restart then. There were a couple teams in the free pack that I might consider going to if I get job offers from them in a couple seasons, so I was hoping their uniforms would be available in the dynasty without having to restart.

Not a huge uniform guy. I'll use what they give, but this is pretty damn cool.

they should expand this for 14. put up nfl stadiums, other famous stadiums (i know they'd have to scan them, but it could lead to neutral site games), and even new offenses/defenses/formations, packages, and plays.

So are all uniforms gonna require patches to put them in the store?.
    Probably not. According to yesterday's podcast the purpose of the patch was to enable EA to include more uniforms in the free DL pack than they had initially intended. That shouldn't be an issue going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Cool, I've been waiting to start my offline dynasty with A&M since I wasn't sure if the unis would carry over. Similar to starting a dynasty with a different roster file or a CPB that is then later changed, the saved dynasty will still use the older roster and it will still look for the CPB.

So if the new A&M unis will be in an existing dynasty I'll go ahead and start it up.

Quote Originally Posted by coogrfan View Post
    Probably not. According to yesterday's podcast the purpose of the patch was to enable EA to include more uniforms in the free DL pack than they had initially intended. That shouldn't be an issue going forward.
    That's good then. I was hoping they wouldn't have to release a patch for each time they release uniforms, since they should be focusing on game fixes in the patches, and I figured the Uniform Store was to enable them to put out uniforms without having to go through the processes with Sony and MS.

That's good then. I was hoping they wouldn't have to release a patch for each time they release uniforms, since they should be focusing on game fixes in the patches, and I figured the Uniform Store was to enable them to put out uniforms without having to go through the processes with Sony and MS.
    Especially since after 1 or 2 patches, it costs to produce more, as MS & Sony charge. So that is definitely good from a cost perspective.

The dude abides.

I didn't realize the helmets where matte

Gig 'Em!