Thread: Seasoned OD vet in need of some sim players to fill spots [360]

• Facebook
  • Display

Seasoned OD vet in need of some sim players to fill spots [360]

I run a couple 360 OD's and was looking for some sim guys to fill into some spots for some flakers...

OD 1 - full now

OD 2 - need someone to be Maryland as well as BC or Wake, just started, year 1

OD 3 - its a fixer upper, custom sunbelt with 12 1 star teams - Idaho, North Texas, Tulane, ULL remain

Anyways, if you are interested hit me up on my GT, AtlasDoesVoodoo and I'll send you an invite... Btw, we are using updated rosters, as to reflect the rosters of the teams this fall (basically NCAA 13 rosters)...

Also, I love the forums here, keep up the good work...
    Last edited by Dolan; 04-09-2012 at 12:00 PM.

updated with changes

bump for updating

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    I might actually be tempted to do both leagues that are open though the recruiting has really left me with a sour taste in my mouth so I probably won't be doing much recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    I might actually be tempted to do both leagues that are open though the recruiting has really left me with a sour taste in my mouth so I probably won't be doing much recruiting.
    you can just let it auto recruit... a couple of the guys in the OD1 do that and always end up with top 20 classes (Miami and ND though), but a dude with Bama did his own recruiting and finished 40th lol... hit me up on live and ill send you an invite...

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Friend request sent, just waitin' on the invites. Think I'll take Maryland and Idaho.
    Last edited by morsdraconis; 04-09-2012 at 04:07 PM.

sent in the fixer upper... the other OD is commished by a friend and he should send it out soon...