Thread: New to the site....here is my wishlist

• Facebook
  • Display

New to the site....here is my wishlist

1. First off I think the overall gameplay needs to be challenging. Sliders, atleast for me, dont fix anything. The cpu gives up on the run too quick and just passes. So it is easy to stop. I want to be able to loose to the cup. Its no fun knowing you will be in the top ten every season of your dynasty.

2. I would love to watch other user's games, but thats probably not going to happen. So maybe they could give us a scouting options for user games. Show us the plays they call or atleast the plays they call the most in games. I really just want it for dynasty members that run the same plays over and over again vs the cpu. As the commish I just want a way to police that aspect of my dynasty.

3. The coaching carousel was a great addition in my opinion because it has potential. I think it would be cool to make those coaching switches on your staff have a little more meaning. When you create your coach you create your offensive and defensive playbooks (Only they arnt complete playbooks. Just about half the playbook potential.). Then whoever your offensive and defensive cordinators are they make up the other half of your playbook. This will make user playbooks different everytime they add new coaches to their teams.

4. Online dynasty roster edits for non commish players need to dissapear. Name and equipment can stay, but you get players tweaking height and weight for their players and there is no real way as a commish to police that stuff. What is the point in recruiting that 6'6 beast reciever when all people have to do is wait til the offseason and make that lil 5'11 guy a beast.

5. recruiting awareness should matter. I think awareness should effect your academic prestige. recruit smart players academic prestige goes up/dumb ones it goes down

6. Gameplan needs to be tweaked too. The go for more strips on aggresive does not have enough consequence. A kid in my dynasty keeps it on the entire game and gets atleast 2 foreced fumbles a game even with another user having ball carry on conservative. There needs to be atleast a way for the commish to turn off the use of some of those. I think they should be allowed in the game, but the overuse by some players ruins the idea behind those adjustments.

7. Recruiting could have some recruits that start the year off as 3 stars and become 4 stars or 5 stars...maybe a 5 star that becomes a 4 star. Rivals recruiting updates their top 100 all year. People loose and gains stars all the time. It would be cool recruiting a 3 star who becomes a beast.

8. I think it would be cool if you say big hit a player over and over again in a short span then he would get a concusion, but if you big hit players over and over again with the same player then he could get a concusion.

Just come ideas ive had...please give feedback on what you guys think.

First off, welcome to the site!

#3 is a unique idea. I don't think I've ever heard of that one before. How would you recommend the 'split' playbooks be determined?

#5 I like that idea. AWR needs to play a bigger role than it does currently.

#6 is a big issue that fellow community members (such as IOU a Beatn) have mentioned before and we have passed it on to the dev team. If there isn't proper risk-reward for Game-Planning, it really hurts the feature and gameplay in general.