Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tailgate Golf CC - Country Club Forum

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    I had a bogey on #17 par 5 that really had my motor going as I missed a 6 foot par putt after shanking one in the trap and having to really just focus on getting it out verse getting it close.
    I was doing pretty well until I took the max shots on #17 I need to go and practice chipping, I kept sending it over the green on the other side.

Is it just me doing something wrong or can you not view any results for the CC on the website

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    I was doing pretty well until I took the max shots on #17 I need to go and practice chipping, I kept sending it over the green on the other side.
    I didn't notice your name in there last night psuexv, but I did see a generic name as someone shot a +11. Was that you?

Is it just me doing something wrong or can you not view any results for the CC on the website
    I have no idea either, it just shows the settings. Be nice to see more information from the web but I don't think you can. As it stands now it just shows pretty basic information.

Also the "RANK" and number associated with it, what is that on the web?

I see the #17 on mine, but I also only see 11 members for our country club. Certainly that isn't overall rank is it? I'm confused.

I didn't notice your name in there last night psuexv, but I did see a generic name as someone shot a +11. Was that you?
    No KP was +11, I think I ended at +12. I was done before you got on so I should have been there. When I was done, G and Skip where -3, JB -2, Rustee +8 and then me and KP.

No KP was +11, I think I ended at +12. I was done before you got on so I should have been there. When I was done, G and Skip where -3, JB -2, Rustee +8 and then me and KP.
    OK, maybe it just showed the Top 5 then "in-game" or something to that affect. Which I guess makes sense because it shows 6 when playing your career including yourself if I'm not mistaken.

I was one of those CC members that didn't import my XP from TW12....thus I am collecting it the old-fashion way by working on my career and playing CC daily tournament. I am having a tough time getting my tempo down on chips and putting.... I also really like the Augusta practice facility and the ability to spot your ball. Thanks to JB for setting up the CC tourneys. Rustee

Quote Originally Posted by JDFlakes View Post
    I was one of those CC members that didn't import my XP from TW12....thus I am collecting it the old-fashion way by working on my career and playing CC daily tournament. I am having a tough time getting my tempo down on chips and putting.... I also really like the Augusta practice facility and the ability to spot your ball. Thanks to JB for setting up the CC tourneys. Rustee
    Big props JB, much appreciated!!

That practice facility is really sweet and was a much needed aspect of the game in my opinion.

Anyone know if they plan on updating the website so we can see scores? Wanted go see what I shot in the daily to compare against some of the PS3 guys. Guess I'll just have to wait until I'm off work.

Quote Originally Posted by whitehippo24 View Post
    Anyone know if they plan on updating the website so we can see scores? Wanted go see what I shot in the daily to compare against some of the PS3 guys. Guess I'll just have to wait until I'm off work.
    I would really hope so. As it is now the website is pretty much useless.

Quote Originally Posted by whitehippo24 View Post
    Here's how it stood when I was done last night. And Snoop said he shot -2 as well.

I would really hope so. As it is now the website is pretty much useless.
    Agreed, it needs some love too instead of a bland look and feel :nod;

I agree with the CC web site comments. I checked this a.m. to see scores....and only got to see my ranking in the club (6th place). Practice, practice, practice.....tempo, tempo, tempo.

I'm setting up the Live Tournaments for today. Today will be easiest settings, tomorrow we'll go the hardest settings with Tournament difficulty

Ready for the hardest one. Haven't tried Tournament difficulty.

That putter and the greens were just tough enough to be slightly off. I had fun playing that round, I had a bogey on #17 par 5 that really had my motor going as I missed a 6 foot par putt after shanking one in the trap and having to really just focus on getting it out verse getting it close.

These are the kind of rounds I REALLY want to see in our league. I want to see even par to -5 rounds, but I fear as our golfers get better these numbers may turn into -9 to -12 range quickly. Luckily though I hope we can all keep an open mind and make changes we see these numbers to keep this game challenging yet fun for everyone.
    I'm tempted to make it pure tour pro....

The start of every round I struggle because I have to get use to the meter being there since I play without it when playing offline. Once I get use to it again I putt well and hit the ball well in general. My Driving is usually always perfect regardless.

I am trying to fight the urge of going and getting this game.

Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post
    I am trying to fight the urge of going and getting this game.
    Don't fight it, just roll with it