Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 - Thoughts & Impressions

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Yeah it's so easy to bash Season Pass, but nearly a year into it, I've seen quite a few people use it.

Sorry Skip, the swing meter is staying on for league

Right now I'm playing Tour Pro settings except the swing difficulty is normal instead of hard (as that will be the set up for league play).

Played a couple rounds with Tommy last night on league settings at Augusta and Valhalla and I think I shot a -2 on both.
    Damn..hope there is a way I can turn it off for my settings because it gets in the way of my shot...plus it tells you how far to swing back..which shit may as well have a percentage meter to tell you how much power. I like having the thrill of guessing how far to bring the club back.

I have the swing difficulty to Hard and though I don't get "Perfect" feedback every swing the ball is still going where I wanted to go or relatively close. It all depends on the club or your aim point.

Note this is all with my created golfer who doesn't have ratings about 50 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    Damn..hope there is a way I can turn it off for my settings because it gets in the way of my shot...plus it tells you how far to swing back..which shit may as well have a percentage meter to tell you how much power. I like having the thrill of guessing how far to bring the club back.

I have the swing difficulty to Hard and though I don't get "Perfect" feedback every swing the ball is still going where I wanted to go or relatively close. It all depends on the club or your aim point.

Note this is all with my created golfer who doesn't have ratings about 50 yet.
    Swing Meter is an option that is in the match setup, so it will be the same for everyone.

Swing Meter is an option that is in the match setup, so it will be the same for everyone.
    Well shit

Talk to someone about a patch for that lol. In '11 or '10 I know that you could turn off the putt meter as a Setting instead of it being a match-setting.

You would be surprised how having a visual aide can actually hurt you. You get in the habit of thinking "oh just swing back to this spot and everything will be perfect".

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Well shizzle looks like my golfer is going to be 75K behind to start. I have already started my new guy and I'm not even sure if I have my TW 12 save file any more.

I've noticed on SEVERAL occasions now that if you hit a shot and it BOUNCES into a sand trap when you go to your next shot it is ALWAYS in the rough next to the trap and not in the actual trap. Not sure if that is patchable or not but it has happened to me now on several occasions.
    Anyone else noticed this? It happened to me again a couple of times last night but its definitely not every time as a few times my next shot was from the trap.

Anyone else noticed this? It happened to me again a couple of times last night but its definitely not every time as a few times my next shot was from the trap.
    Yeah, it's a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I did. You don't get the same amount of xp you had in 12. I think I got 7500 or something like that.
    I must have missed the import part because I didn't know you could lol

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    I must have missed the import part because I didn't know you could lol
    Yeah when you're typing in your name and etc. Down below on the legend it says to hit to import Tiger 12 XP

Grrr this crap is getting old with "Unable to connect to the EA servers at this time. Please check your network connection or try again later." message. the problem is compounded by the fact that season ticket requires you to be signed on to the EA servers to play the downloaded game. Maybe I wasted $25 bucks after all.

Giving that to you now? I'm connected just fine. Actually I don't believe I've seen that message, though I'm on the retail version.

Giving that to you now? I'm connected just fine. Actually I don't believe I've seen that message, though I'm on the retail version.
    Yep trying to log in now and keep getting the message then teases me says I'm connecting to the servers then it says I lost my PSN connection. beginning to wonder if its something wrong with my PS3 or my ISP (which I have no choice about since it is supplied by the apartment complex i live in)

Yeah, I wouldn't think it's something on EA's end if you're getting booted out of PSN.

Yeah, I wouldn't think it's something on EA's end if you're getting booted out of PSN.
    And magically for no reason (other than I just kept trying/resetting the PS3) I'm on. WTF?

And magically for no reason (other than I just kept trying/resetting the PS3) I'm on. WTF?
    Is Comcast your ISP? I had the same problem today with FIFA, except I was never disconnected from the PSN. I just kept being told the EA severs were unavailable. It's about the 3rd time I've run into it in the last month or so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Is Comcast your ISP? I had the same problem today with FIFA, except I was never disconnected from the PSN. I just kept being told the EA severs were unavailable. It's about the 3rd time I've run into it in the last month or so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
    I don't think so b/c the t.v. my apartment provides is DirecTV so I assume the net is from them too but I have no clue. I just plugged an ethernet cord into the wall for my router and it worked/works

CLW I was playing the weekly Pebble Beach tourney and I got booted from PSN on hole 1 second shot. I reconnected and finished my round just fine but at the end it said to reconnect to EA servers press "X" so I did but it locked up my PSN and I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to replay round 1 of the weekly

Well maybe its not just me then. I've been having Steelerfan's issues with EA games for a few weeks now. It is sporadic and I cannot figure out what is causing the issue and how to fix it.

Yeah I was baffled last night because I just finished a user game against gschwendt in NCAA (of all games that didn't have a problem ) and boom play Tiger Early Access and it's fighting me.

This is a very poor review. This guy focuses on DLC which he thinks is impossible to unlock, and making Tiger jokes. Surprised this guy has a job reviewing games.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/122/1221576p1.html

We are opening up membership to the Tailgate Golf CC. We are currently at 10 members, and would love to get to 25. Here's how you sign up:

HOW TO SIGNUP FOR THE GAMING TAILGATE COUNTRY CLUB (PS3 & 360):

http://www.easports.com/tiger-woods/country-clubs

Name - Tailgate Golf CC

Password - tga13

Yeah when you're typing in your name and etc. Down below on the legend it says to hit to import Tiger 12 XP
    Well shit..its probably too late for that now