Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 NFL Offseason Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    If you weren't convinced that Tebow is just a religious glory hog (i.e. making sure he finds the cameras to show him praying) ... choosing New York over Jacksonville just completely proves the fact that he's just that religious in front of a camera (like some other player had said previously). He'll get more exposure in New York even though he'll be playing less and getting paid less than if he went to JAX.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

If you weren't convinced that Tebow is just a religious glory hog (i.e. making sure he finds the cameras to show him praying) ... choosing New York over Jacksonville just completely proves the fact that he's just that religious in front of a camera (like some other player had said previously). He'll get more exposure in New York even though he'll be playing less and getting paid less than if he went to JAX.

in all seriousness, that is such a false statement. Him going to NY doesnt prove anything in that regard.

yesterday was the RG III combine, today is the Luck combine. the NFL network and ESPN are just showing the world Lucks work out today...tv is nuts these days LOL

Or you could easily flip that around by guesstimating there is a larger group of non-believers to spread his word to. I find it a tad disingenuous to question Tebow's faith based on his previous works.

That fraud, building a hospital in the Philippines and helping orphaned and underprivileged children all his life with his parents. String that hypocrite up.

Something about glass houses and throwing stones comes to mind here.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 03-22-2012 at 04:07 PM.

dont forget circumcisions something I would never do...I still say he should have been a Panther

I don't know how I missed this, but I just heard a quote from Mark Schlereth from last November (I think). He said that sometimes when he watches Tim Tebag in practice he thinks, "are you SURE you're left handed?"

Keeping it classy as always. Not that I would expect anything less than from the same few people who continually spill their hatred for Tim and resort to childish name calling. Maybe save up all that venom for someone who is more deserving.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Keeping it classy as always. Not that I would expect anything less than from the same few people who continually spill their hatred for Tim and resort to childish name calling. Maybe save up all that venom for someone who is more deserving.
    Really? This shit again?

Seriously. The dude sucks at QBing a football team. Wins. Loses. Whatever. His numbers, as a QB, are on par with guys that played the game before throwing the ball as a QB was a good idea. That's how bad of a QB he is.

If it wasn't for the story of all this shit, the dude would be out of a job already. He's a distraction. Just like Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, and Chad Johnson are distractions. On the outside, players may act like they love being around him and all that bullshit, but, behind closed doors, they HATE that all reports ever ask them about is him. Do you think that the defensive players, the offensive line, and Willis McGahee wanted to answer questions after every single one of those wins about Tim Tebow when, in all reality, it was them that even made it where he had a fuckin' prayer of doing what he did? I guarantee you that they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by NatureBoy View Post
    i lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Really? This shit again?

Seriously. The dude sucks at QBing a football team. Wins. Loses. Whatever. His numbers, as a QB, are on par with guys that played the game before throwing the ball as a QB was a good idea. That's how bad of a QB he is.

If it wasn't for the story of all this shit, the dude would be out of a job already. He's a distraction. Just like Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, and Chad Johnson are distractions. On the outside, players may act like they love being around him and all that bullshit, but, behind closed doors, they HATE that all reports ever ask them about is him. Do you think that the defensive players, the offensive line, and Willis McGahee wanted to answer questions after every single one of those wins about Tim Tebow when, in all reality, it was them that even made it where he had a fuckin' prayer of doing what he did? I guarantee you that they didn't.
    LOL no, it means he's a throwback....proof you dont have to perfect to do things well..its funny, he was the one under center when the team won games and yet he is said to be worse then he was before he started...you dont need good stats or form, you just need to do the right thing at the right time.

.. I have been watching sports news all day..and its sad,the countless times I have heard young athletes keep saying " I mean" at the beginning of every sentence they say.

thats another reason people want Tebow, RG and Luck to succeed..they sound like smart,respectful adults when interviewed.

why in the hell is our government trying to get involved in the nfl's bounty investigation?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/77...g-bounties-nfl

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    why in the hell is our government trying to get involved in the nfl's bounty investigation?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/77...g-bounties-nfl
    Because there apparently is absolutely nothing else in this country that is wrong other than bounties in the NFL and warning labels on the covers of video games.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    in all seriousness, that is such a false statement. Him going to NY doesnt prove anything in that regard.
    You sure about that?

JasonLaCanfora: C Jeff Saturday well positioned to compete for Super Bowl, but won't be with Manning. Saturday has agreed to terms w/Packers

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    JasonLaCanfora: C Jeff Saturday well positioned to compete for Super Bowl, but won't be with Manning. Saturday has agreed to terms w/Packers
    I like Saturday on the Packers...but I honestly dont think the Packers will be as good as the last 2 years this time.

Tim Tebow NYJ jersey sales were 400% greater than Peyton Manning DEN jersey sales currently

Tim Tebow NYJ jersey sales were 400% greater than Peyton Manning DEN jersey sales currently
    you forgot to mention that because of that, they are also selling for a few dollars more than Sanchez...I just heard on local radio...no one cares about his stats, its because an innocent young man of character is getting publicity,there isnt a damn thing wrong with promoting that to your children..even if/when he makes a mistake in life..it wont be as bizarre as a gun in his pants or drugs in his car..he's winning games with 1940s football skills, so what ? deal with it LOL

As always, you completely missed the point

As always, you completely missed the point
    I hope you're not surprised.

As always
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    I hope you're not surprised.
    Doesn't sound like he is.