Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TB in game action shots of your created teams

• Facebook
  • Display

TB in game action shots of your created teams

Post pics of your created teams in game. Ithink this is great to get a real feel for what a uniform or logo looks like. Show you field logos/ field art too !

Here are some from last year just to get started- forgive me if I dont remember school or team names right now.

shades of silver/grey

my attempt at making it look old school-except with facemasks haha
    I would use kicker facemasks when making pseudo 1940s teams

IN GAME PHOTOS

of Dr Deaths Falcons team

EAU Waves- East Atlantic U - I used EA logo with shark fin from teambuilder.

tried to come up with deep, murky, sea blue color, but may have failed at that ?

My North Dakota State Buffaloes... who I will be doing a dynasty with as soon as rosters for the 360 are done. I've also eliminated the NDSU text as it got in the way of the Nike logo.

good boy D D haha

pump some stuff in here since it looks like my - lifes work/ time killer crap- is lost at OS

you have to admit, your idea isnt greatly original but its a nice clean look and better than the countless kids who cant put 2 colors together decently to save their lives

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    good boy D D haha

pump some stuff in here since it looks like my - lifes work/ time killer crap- is lost at OS

you have to admit, your idea isnt greatly original but its a nice clean look and better than the countless kids who cant put 2 colors together decently to save their lives
    Not original at all... it's basically the Buffalo Bills old uni and yet also looks similar to SMU's current one. My alternate home uni is red and the alt. road has red numbers trimmed in blue. Nice, clean look.

One thing though... the new lighting wreaks havoc on helmets at night... Colorado's look horrible at night and my white NDSU helmets look silver???

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Death View Post
    Not original at all... it's basically the Buffalo Bills old uni and yet also looks similar to SMU's current one. My alternate home uni is red and the alt. road has red numbers trimmed in blue. Nice, clean look.

One thing though... the new lighting wreaks havoc on helmets at night... Colorado's look horrible at night and my white NDSU helmets look silver???

in ncaa 10 , the white helmets would have a silver/ grey shade / sheen depicting reflection / shading. But this year as it gets darker ie -day becomes night- that sheen is amped more so. Like a polyurethane coating on the helmet ...

My new look- pseudo Nike Combat look for Penn State

I made the middle stripe on helmet pure white. The helmet is white minus a few degrees with color wheel. It still looks good in game.

the Baltimore U Bacteria..yes,they are supposed to be ugly

after this , I decided to make helmets green so logo may stand out haha

Those Penn State ones are bad ass.

Quote Originally Posted by razorback44 View Post
    Those Penn State ones are bad ass.
    really ? like I said, in game they look pretty good.
    but looking at the picture now i'm doubting they would stand out to someone else.

one thing upset me = the white jersy of that simple design is another mistake jersey with black curved stripes that dont belong. I dont think that shirt had that problem last year ...?

Here are two more of my teams... the Kansas State Brigade and the South Dakota State Cardinals. The uniforms are classic, clean and nice. The Cardinals originally were going to be like the Arizona Cards uni from a few years back, before they switched to what they wear now. Then I decided to use black as the main color.

I've heard/read a lot of complaints about black looking bad in the game, but these jerseys are nice. I do all my logo work in Photoshop so maybe that helps. Also, in the game they don't wear Nike shoes, for whatever reason, so I changed their sponsor logo to Addidas.

If I knew how to grab a video from EA and post here I would. You could see my stadium and see a nice TD pass.

Here are two more of my teams... the Kansas State Brigade and the South Dakota State Cardinals. The uniforms are classic, clean and nice. The Cardinals originally were going to be like the Arizona Cards uni from a few years back, before they switched to what they wear now. Then I decided to use black as the main color.

I've heard/read a lot of complaints about black looking bad in the game, but these jerseys are nice. I do all my logo work in Photoshop so maybe that helps. Also, in the game they don't wear Nike shoes, for whatever reason, so I changed their sponsor logo to Addidas.

If I knew how to grab a video from EA and post here I would. You could see my stadium and see a nice TD pass.

the shoes have to do with who's roster you picked.
    people need to use the color wheel to lesson the black just a little.
    did you upload videos to your EA page ? post link to your EA page/hub....what ever its called

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    I'd love to show off some videos from my failed TB OD (stupid servers) but there's no way to access a single video on there and save the FLV.

Damn, Dynasty Wire is just getting worse and worse...

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    I'd love to show off some videos from my failed TB OD (stupid servers) but there's no way to access a single video on there and save the FLV.

Damn, Dynasty Wire is just getting worse and worse...
    What is FLV ?

it hasnt been a week yet- they may either have it fixed in a couple weeks or before the actual college season.

Here are the Cards at the Brigade. Night game, in the rain. You can make out the Addidas logo on the Cards player on the right in the first one...

My North Dakota State Buffaloes... who I will be doing a dynasty with as soon as rosters for the 360 are done. I've also eliminated the NDSU text as it got in the way of the Nike logo.

put the pictures back ,dangit haha

a couple of throw ins-

texas U Sioux

Missippi Lions

I see you Sioux and raise you the Sioux Nation against my NSU team.

The new light blue NSU uniform.