Thread: Deleting Posts and Blocking Thread?

• Facebook
  • Display

Deleting Posts and Blocking Thread?

Is it possible to do either of these?

I have posted a few comments that came up as duplicates and wanted to go back in and delete one so that people wouldn't have to have the additional clutter but I can't seem to figure it out.

Also, is there way to block threads so that if I go in to what's new, it doesn't show them? For example, there is the Madden thread which I will never use and would prefer to not have to sift through in the "What's New?" if possible.

Any help would be appreciated!

General forum etiquette is to just edit the post and type "dp." Anything else is just extra work for the mods since it appears users can't delete their posts.

Can't help you with the second one.

Yeah... bdoughty is right. Just edit one of your posts to say "double post" or something along those lines. You don't have the capability to delete your own posts but if a mod comes along and sees it, we'll generally delete it, especially if we see a dp or similar.

As for excluding threads, no, there's no way to exclude anything for yourself... we can exclude some content but then it excludes it for everyone and we don't want to do that.