Thread: Goozex.com?

• Facebook
  • Display

Goozex.com?

uhhhh, my brother told me about this website and im not sure if its bullshit or not. Does anybody use it, it seems cool if its not a scam.

Looks legit. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goozex there are some reference articles although it's not BBB accredited.

I used it several years ago and it became annoying to me. I hated the hassle of sending games off but moreso the fact that it was always near impossible to get moderately new games when I wanted them. Don't go into it expecting to get top-tier titles within 3 months... the better things I got out of it were older games that are harder to find.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I used it several years ago and it became annoying to me. I hated the hassle of sending games off but moreso the fact that it was always near impossible to get moderately new games when I wanted them. Don't go into it expecting to get top-tier titles within 3 months... the better things I got out of it were older games that are harder to find.
    thanks for the info. im probally not gonna use it then cuz i was just planning on returning madden and getting SSX when it comes out but im probally just gonna buy it from amazon now.