Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Official Site Team

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback44 View Post
    I have no problem doing the rosters if no one else wants to do it. Unfortunately, I'm a teambuilder addict....
    Would you like to start one on your TB than and you can give me your code so I can do a the uniforms in it then ?

I just looked your logo on a helmet morsdraconis. Its pretty good! certainly different-

Recruit
    Can you add me as a OLB #7?

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    Would you like to start one on your TB than and you can give me your code so I can do a the uniforms in it then ?

I just looked your logo on a helmet morsdraconis. Its pretty good! certainly different-
    I have no problem doing it on my account. However, while I'm sure your a cool dude, I am definitely not comfortable giving out my password to anyone. I hope you understand.

You could always design the uniform on your account and I can just copy it.

If that's a deal breaker then I understand. Just let me know.

I have no problem doing it on my account. However, while I'm sure your a cool dude, I am definitely not comfortable giving out my password to anyone. I hope you understand.

You could always design the uniform on your account and I can just copy it.

If that's a deal breaker then I understand. Just let me know.

I will try to get as close to the top banner color as i can. I will be embellishing a light blue ,that may or may not be close to this one so the uni' doesnt look incredibly murky. I will make a not so dark silver.

would you guys like to vote on whether you want something somewhat traditional or modern ?

Why don't you do a traditional set and a modern set?

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post

We just need to have enough of us create a team with that name to make the cut.

I wonder if Adam would punch it into Urban Dictionary to make sure it didn't have a slang meaning.
    I e-mailed Adam today....let him know we need it in for next year

My number will be #10. Team concepts look good.

I was tinkering around in TeamBuilder and created a TGT just to test something on the console. I have no intention of creating the official site team, I'll leave that up to the experts, however as a plus, I created some various logos if you want to use them feel free.

As well, if you have any requests for TGT logos, just let me know and I can put something together. Your best bet is to PM me though since I don't often check this thread.

Logos are attached. They are all PNG files so if you save the actual file (not copy & paste) then they should keep their transparency. As well, you'll notice that some of them you can't see them due to a solid white background. From left to right, TGT colors (upload it, select colors from logo, then replace the logo), TGT banner logo, Grill with TGT text overlayed, TGT text in white, & grill logo.
    Attached Images Attached Images

A few more for you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Logos are attached. They are all PNG files so if you save the actual file (not copy & paste) then they should keep their transparency. As well, you'll notice that some of them you can't see them due to a solid white background. From left to right, TGT colors (upload it, select colors from logo, then replace the logo), TGT banner logo, Grill with TGT text overlayed, TGT text in white, & grill logo.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=gschwendt;10045]I was tinkering around in TeamBuilder and created a TGT just to test something on the console. I have no intention of creating the official site team, I'll leave that up to the experts, however as a plus, I created some various logos if you want to use them feel free.

As well, if you have any requests for TGT logos, just let me know and I can put something together. Your best bet is to PM me though since I don't often check this thread.

Wow ! the famous gschwendt of pass happy youtube videos is actually slightly interested in this ! wow !

haha just kidding with you sir-
    Yeah, i learned the -sap color from logo and switch logos trick last year ,thank you for the patch. Mors- logo should stay. I would abandon mine possibly depending on how big the grill looks...only 2 choices/logos darnit....those small images will grow to visible size ? I hope so...here goes the long winded click/move/click/move routine -sigh-

I will load the stuff on my photobucket.

man, this quick reply box has fits

O K..for the away jerseys I have both logos visible in the front. for those that might say its too much or too big. If you had the game last year ,you realize that logos end up much smaller in game and some of the simplest jerseys in college ball have a school name and 3 patches in front.
    Plus the fact that your trying to promote the site with its grill icon

I used gschwendt's color patch and used the lightest silver/grey of the color squares.

for the secondary more modern pants, I used a design that represents the legs of a simple out door grill like the one on this site. I added the T G T text to a couple of the jerseys.
    The secondary/modern/home jersey is a little blocky. But I did that to make the sleeves white to put the grills on again- Thanks Morsdraconis and gschwendt for the logos etc !

RAZOR- Do you think you can translate exactly what I did ?- I know i havent posted them yet. Just making sure I communicate the question haha

I will post within the hour or tomorrow..taking a small break right now

Helmet stripes like logo- light inside-dark outside
    home= white-dark-white - sleeve stripe are like forum seperation bars

home alternates
    Light silver helmet- dark jersey- light silver pants
    Pants stripes represent legs of small outdoor grill-

Away alts
    Sleeve stripes represent forum seperation panels-AND- handles of the top of a small outdoor grill

Yep shouldn't be a problem. I really like how those turned out! Great uniform selection also.

Also, can you post a screen shot of the primary/secondary logo page so I can see the order of the school colors.

Thanks!

Yep shouldn't be a problem. I really like how those turned out! Great uniform selection also.

Also, can you post a screen shot of the primary/secondary logo page so I can see the order of the school colors.

Thanks!
    1 dark blue- 2 light blue both from color swatch- 3 lightest silver from TB squares
    you are aware that for the home secondarys/alts the trim is white?
    that I used the larger/wider striped, 5 stripe helmet-
    that the 2nd stipes from the middle helmet stripes are white (not grey) on both helmets
    that the sleeves of the alt home are white (not grey)

i'm just making sure is all.

ALT-AWAY sleeve cuffs, 3 stripe, dark blue -light blue dark blue

alt-home sleeve cuffs- top to bottom- dark blue-white-light blue

Just me speaking. I just wanted to say that I'm not a fan of having a TGT patch, a grill patch, AND TGT lettering on the front of the jersey. It seems to "busy" for me. The uniform itself looks nice however.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Just me speaking. I just wanted to say that I'm not a fan of having a TGT patch, a grill patch, AND TGT lettering on the front of the jersey. It seems to "busy" for me. The uniform itself looks nice however.
    they are going to be small on the front Soulja. It doesnt overtake or clutter the jersey

just about every school/ a majority have a conf. patch- a nike patch and a school logo patch along with school name letters up front. It will be understated in game.