Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: What do you want to see in NCAA Football 13?

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I don't know if you guys ever read the Facebook comments on posts from the official NCAA Football page but occasionally I'll browse them. Today's post asks "FILL IN THE BLANK: The gameplay addition/improvement that I'd like to see the most is _______!"
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150720470797280&set=a.32980794727 9.149909.90440037279&type=1

The reason I read through them is because I consider those replies closer to the casual player compared to most dedicated message board members being hard-core player. Anyway, aside from the throw-away posts (there's always lots of them), today, the sentiment seems that the #1 overriding gameplay fix needs to be fixing super-LBs. Just thought it was interesting that if you had 1 wish, that would be it. Don't get me wrong, there are a handful of educated, intelligent posters but for the most part, they're either saying super-LBs or talking about something completely not related to gameplay.

Anyway... just thought I'd share.
    when you guys went to ea, how much did you talk about the super lb's being a problem and did anyone attribute it to being because of the low pass trajectory?

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    when you guys went to ea, how much did you talk about the super lb's being a problem and did anyone attribute it to being because of the low pass trajectory?
    I'm going to say the answer to this is Yes, it was talked about

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    I'm going to say the answer to this is Yes, it was talked about
    well now that the vid is out, it obviously answers my question. thanks though.

well now that the vid is out, it obviously answers my question. thanks though.

i hope that they tied the no-huddle to the playbook (or coach's/coordinator's playbook) a team uses, instead of tying it to the school itself. i'm 7 years into my offline dynasty, and arizona state now uses a multiple offense instead of an air raid....yet they still try to run the multiple offense as fast as they can.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Something I meant to ask last year in Orlando (and this seems like as good a thread as any to ask it in) is how the mechanic of No-Huddle / Hurry-Up works when it comes to fatigue. When the new No-Huddle system was introduced, it was mentioned that teams that run No-Huddle all the time (Texas, Oklahoma, Oregon, etc) would have an advantage in terms of fatigue and being able to handle the No-Huddle without coming off the field. Whereas teams that didn't (Ohio State, etc) wouldn't have the stamina to run the No-Huddle all the time without shedding players.

Anyway, my question is, how does that work with Dynasty? Is it tied to the team's playbook, or the team themselves? If I change Oklahoma to a huddling, Triple Option offense, do they still get the fatigue benefit? If I change Ohio State to run Oklahoma's playbook, are they still treated as a Huddle team? Anyway, if anybody knows (or could pass the question along to Tiburon), I'd appreciate.
    i hope that they tied the no-huddle to the playbook (or coach's/coordinator's playbook) a team uses, instead of tying it to the school itself. i'm 7 years into my offline dynasty, and arizona state now uses a multiple offense instead of an air raid....yet they still try to run the multiple offense as fast as they can.
    Anybody have a thought/answer on these?
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Anybody have a thought/answer on these?
    I don't think EA will do anything there.

Agreed. I'm still wondering about my question though ... have no real idea how the mechanic works right now.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud