Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TB Logo Creation Thread

• Facebook
  • Display

TB Logo Creation Thread

Anybody willing to help create logos for less talented individuals will be welcome here

Anybody looking for help creating logos, this is the spot.

Would like help creating my "University of California-West Covina Crimson Tigers"

School Colors: Oklahoma Crimson, Southern Miss gold/yellow, Black

TigerCat.jpg
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...0/TigerCat.jpg

Would like the immediate black outline of the eyes to be crimson and fading out into black AND/OR Outer edge of tiger logo crimson. Creative license there.

Also would like a Cal WC script logo.

Anyone willing to help with this, thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jayrah; 07-04-2010 at 02:02 PM. Reason: EDITING TEAM IDEA

After all day, I realize that this logo just doesn't work well on a helmet nor on a field. I'm working on a more solid iteration. Thanks for that attempt though RJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    After all day, I realize that this logo just doesn't work well on a helmet nor on a field. I'm working on a more solid iteration. Thanks for that attempt though RJ

Well, dude, actually its not that bad if you darken it or give it another color- it takes forever on photobucket but i sctratched out something and on a black or white helmet- i gave it both colors- it wont look too bad unless you are extreeeeemly picky haha- i have yet to try them though.......

ok..not that great because of having to extract backround. But...on photobucket I can fill the tight slots with the color as close to the one i think i will use and it wouldnt be that bad...you dont see it up close in game so its feasable.....its a pain to fill with color though haha

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    ok..not that great because of having to extract backround. But...on photobucket I can fill the tight slots with the color as close to the one i think i will use and it wouldnt be that bad...you dont see it up close in game so its feasable.....its a pain to fill with color though haha
    Yup. Took like 8 hours trying to set it up the past 2 days. I had a really sweet crimson color to it actually. But because of the space between characters, it made it impossible come up with a good background fill. It's ok I got some other ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    Yup. Took like 8 hours trying to set it up the past 2 days. I had a really sweet crimson color to it actually. But because of the space between characters, it made it impossible come up with a good background fill. It's ok I got some other ideas.
    I also noticed on TB that when you get rid of background from middle of logo, it comes out cleaner.
    8 hours ? sheesh- it took me about a half hour- granted i just used what you already had in place.
    sure, it doesnt look pristine but I still like the theme you get from it-

not sure I understand the R with paws? haha

photobucket wont let me make the bones tiger a white and the full body tiger is a tad small...just playing with google and stuff haha

not sure I understand the R with paws? haha

photobucket wont let me make the bones tiger a white and the full body tiger is a tad small...just playing with google and stuff haha
    Changing the location to Riverside! Thus the R. Still the Crimson Tigers though

thanks to anyone with the time or who cares to be sacrificial in doing this...

oppositonal logo/s - can someone take these and put different letters in them? I dont care what one, two or three letter logo you choose to put in there as long as faced correctly and a college name can be thought of for it and it looks like a college sports lettering logo or something that will work and not a commercial logo or something in that vein haha

letters with or without borders are fine... Lets start with W or WU or R or RU or P or PS or T or TU or NSU or YU or J or JU or JSU or SS or SU or S .. the point is I dont care ,..at least initially right now...just give me what you are willing to do and i will come up with a theme later haha and if you made a few and want to link me to a page they are on, thats fine too....again, thank you to whomever might feel like toying with the idea

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Does anyone know how to do the Shoestring type of font, where it is Cursive Writing but it looks like a Shoestring. I want ACU
    And can some one make me a Red Spade(Ace of Spade)
    Last edited by illwill10; 07-02-2011 at 06:54 PM.

AubOrange from OS made these for me he made the exterior border you dont usually get with this logo so you can change colors of it etc

When I use teambuilder i get my logo's from Logo's not 100% sure this is a legal thing to do but idk... haha hope you find this usefull in creating your teams!

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwild58 View Post
    When I use teambuilder i get my logo's from Logo's not 100% sure this is a legal thing to do but idk... haha hope you find this usefull in creating your teams!
    dude, thats just cris creamer logos..yes I use it on occasion but some of the stuff is masked so you cant copy/save it... anyone who knows how to bypass that ?

I usually google words/names and see what pops up and recolor it
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 07-14-2011 at 07:01 PM.

dude, thats just cris creamer logos..yes I use it on occasion but some of the stuff is masked so you cant copy/save it... anyone who knows how to bypass that ?

I usually google words/names and see what pops up and recolor it
    Take a screenshot either using the PrtSc button on PC and something like Apple+Shift+3 on Macs and then just crop out what you need.