Thread: The Anything Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    I'm tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post
    I'm tired.
    Same here.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Why is it that when people play FPSs they have to camp? WTF do you get out of camping? Why is that fun for you? Fuck you, you camping bitches.

It's a strategy. Not everyone wants to hyper-reflex run around in a game like COD. Of course I play Project Reality mod on BF2 so "camping" is more of the strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by UGA14 View Post
    It's a strategy. Not everyone wants to hyper-reflex run around in a game like COD. Of course I play Project Reality mod on BF2 so "camping" is more of the strategy.
    Sure it's a "strategy" but how is that fun? How it fun waiting around a freakin' corner for a minute only to shoot someone as they step through the door? What possible pleasure can you get out of that?

I mean, sure, it's different if you're actually protecting an objective or something. But just sitting in a far off corner, waiting for someone to walk through your direction instead of the 40 other directions to go so you can get your kill is just retarded. Be a man. Who the hell plays FPSs not to be Rambo?

It's you against the world and occasionally you have backup from some stupid 12 year old that decides to actually look the same direction as you (you know, where 90% of the enemy is).

Just pisses me off that people have to camp to get any "enjoyment" out of a FPS that's meant to be gungho crazy firefight stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Sure it's a "strategy" but how is that fun? How it fun waiting around a freakin' corner for a minute only to shoot someone as they step through the door? What possible pleasure can you get out of that?

I mean, sure, it's different if you're actually protecting an objective or something. But just sitting in a far off corner, waiting for someone to walk through your direction instead of the 40 other directions to go so you can get your kill is just retarded. Be a man. Who the hell plays FPSs not to be Rambo?

It's you against the world and occasionally you have backup from some stupid 12 year old that decides to actually look the same direction as you (you know, where 90% of the enemy is).

Just pisses me off that people have to camp to get any "enjoyment" out of a FPS that's meant to be gungho crazy firefight stuff.
    I think its all about that K/D ratio. Me, I be feeling like I'm Rambo in FPS and I just run out and shoot people lol.

I may have camped before (not much of an online gamer) for fear of being shot. lol.

That's what I loved about the first SOCOM game. Plenty of opportunities in the game to play sniper and lying in wait.

Is there any site that lets you watch old college games?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
    Is there any site that lets you watch old college games?
    There's a torrent place called tenyardtorrents that'll let you download old games, but besides them, it's youtube or nothing that I've been able to find.

Just finished my morning run. It sucked because my back tightened up during the run, making it hard to keep a steady pace.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    There's a torrent place called tenyardtorrents that'll let you download old games, but besides them, it's youtube or nothing that I've been able to find.
    I figured as much. If I didn't stay on campus I would do the torrent site, but we can't use torrents on campus here.

New PS3 in the house...now I'm downloading all the shit back onto the HD....UGH

8 days until ncaa 11. 8 days i say..........

Re-downloading everything on a new PS3 SUCKS.....

People know they can't be talking on their cell phones when driving. So their backup plan is to text long messages while driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Nothingface View Post
    People know they can't be talking on their cell phones when driving. So their backup plan is to text long messages while driving.
    LOL here texting while driving will be a secondary offense starting July 15th, but we can still talk while driving!

Is there a specific thread to ask questions directly to the guys at EA?

Trying to teach my 3yr old how to ride a bike. Any of you seasoned fathers have any tips? Instead aof pedaling forward she gets stuck at the top and pedals backward which is actually putting on brakes.

Quote Originally Posted by will_i_am View Post
    Trying to teach my 3yr old how to ride a bike. Any of you seasoned fathers have any tips? Instead aof pedaling forward she gets stuck at the top and pedals backward which is actually putting on brakes.
    She'll figure it out on her own, due to peer pressure, when she's 8 or so.

Go back in the house and have a beer.