Page 322 of 344 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,440 of 6864

Thread: The Anything Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    Ah yes and these kids get out of "school" they will take their liberal arts degrees and protest on wall street for not being able to find a job.
    Only to take a break from protesting the student loans they received.

Bias-Free Language Guide has been removed from the site. I guess those threats to remove funding helped a bit.

This weather is oppressive. Good thing I have the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    So this explains what Jared from Subway is doing with his $5 footlong

http://fox59.com/2015/07/07/federal-...n-jared-fogle/

Soliciting and wanting her to have sex with others while he watched. Eat Fresh! Subway is busy looking for new slogans.

http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-s...es-text-2015-7

It's kinda old but if you're in a 3-way with another dude, you gotta respect the switch when called:
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2693805

If you're in a 3-way with another dude... That's one too many dicks in the bedroom.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    That's one too many dicks in the bedroom.
    Or one too few, if you're ram.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    It's kinda old but if you're in a 3-way with another dude, you gotta respect the switch when called:
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2693805
    This is not old and is the same guy. Apparently you gotta show respect when the drugs are purchased too.

http://bringmethenews.com/2015/06/24...fargo-murders/

According to a charging summary, Flowers, whose body was found first at 2:40 p.m. Monday at 319 12th Ave. N., was stabbed 50 times with a knife.

The two knew each other, with Hunter telling police during an interview he was upset with Flowers for “stealing all his girlfriends, overcharging him for drugs, and always showing him disrespect,” according to the document.

For my fellow Friday the 13th fan Steeler. Just noticed this FT13th 2 part documentary pop up on Amazon Instant and bought both to stream.

Crystal Lake Memories - The Complete History of Friday the 13th Pt. 1

Crystal Lake Memories - The Complete History of Friday the 13th Pt. 2

Blu-Ray Edition (pre-order, out next week and is cheaper than the one below)

Blu-ray+DVD collection which has most of the reviews

The two parts, streaming, are 7 hours long and they spend almost 30 minutes on each episode and for some reason spend time on the TV show. Get the Blue Ray and you get 4 more hours of stuff left out. Only downside if you have to listen to Corey Feldman narrate.

Already watched the older doc "His name was Jason" but this is based of the book and is getting rave reviews.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 08-02-2015 at 06:20 PM.

I just got Amazon about a week ago. I was surprised to see so many F13 documentaries on there. I'm going to have to take the time to watch them all at some point.

Pretty good so far, two and a half hours and just finishing up on chapter four. Up next, Dudley is in a horror movie.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Pretty good so far, two and a half hours and just finishing up on chapter four. Up next, Dudley is in a horror movie.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post

Which begs the question, "Who is scarier?" Bicycle Shop guy from Different Strokes or Jason?

Gotta go with Bicycle Shop Guy. Especially since Part V was the fake Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Gotta go with Bicycle Shop Guy. Especially since Part V was the fake Jason.
    V was the only Friday that I saw in a movie theater. Man that was disappointing.

V was the only Friday that I saw in a movie theater. Man that was disappointing.
    VI was the first that I saw in the theatre and I've seen each one, on opening night, in the theatre since then. Some of them I went and saw more than once in the theatre including the 2009 remake. When I went to see that one for the second time I was the only person in there watching it, lol. It was at like 1 PM on a a Tuesday.

But, yeah, V is the worst one.

The Anything Thread

So, I haven't seen many Ft13th movies (I'm not really into horror movies like this and NoES and Halloween) but there was one Ft13th movie that I liked watching when I was younger but I had no idea which movie it was. It was recorded off the tv so there was no official VHS cover. I googled the series a minute ago to find out which movie it was.

It was V.
    Last edited by souljahbill; 08-04-2015 at 05:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    So, I haven't seen many Ft13th movies (I'm not really into horror movies like this and NoES and Halloween) but there was one Ft13th movie that I liked watching when I was younger but I had no idea which movie it was. It was recorded off the tv so there was no official VHS cover. I googled the series a minute ago to find out which movie it was.

It was V.
    The one Ft13th movie where a black actor survives. Enchilada guy on the other hand... Death by Taco Bell.

The one Ft13th movie where a black actor survives. Enchilada guy on the other hand... Death by Taco Bell.
    http://youtu.be/OGEmY8RCF40

The only positive thing that I can say about V are the breasts.

"It's Showtime" and "Debi Voorhees in the forest" both made my girlfriend at the time blush. We were thirteen at the time and she was not quite fully developed.