Page 344 of 344 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344
Results 6,861 to 6,864 of 6864

Thread: The Anything Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Fatherhood, busy career, getting older, et al has taken its toll over the past decade. It's time to get back in shape. The wife and I have decided to try P90X. The goal is to start tomorrow and go through April 28th.

Q. Has anyone done it before? If so is it as hard as people say?

Weather has gone bizzaro here at the top of Texas. A blistering 98 yesterday, only got up to 53 today, hitting 90 tomorrow and back down to 56 on Saturday.

No better here in Ohio. It was 85 Thursday. Got down to 40 Thursday night, only got up to 60 or so Friday. 50 for the low last night. Gonna get up to 84 today.

The highs the rest of this week, starting today: 84, 75, 85, 86, 82, 73, 63.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So, for shits and giggles, I went through the Ram conspiracy theory post. Hilarious shit. Anyway, I read this snippet of post and realized he contradicted his own argument.

So, he was debating Steelerfan about how everyone is in on the fix and Steeler made the argument that there’s too much money to be made by blowing the secret up. Ram said there’s no paper trail and the NFL would just deny it.

But it occurred to me that all 1 person would have to do is supply a stack of scripts. After all, literally every play is scripted so those scripts must be all over the place. Amazing that not a single one has ever been found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk