Page 324 of 344 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,480 of 6864

Thread: The Anything Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Don't we have a thread for stories of terrible parenting?

http://m.daytondailynews.com/news/ne...ularheadlines5
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Oh those wacky progressives, up to their typical shenanigans. The request to place names of select fallen military members on the back of their uniforms. DENIED!

http://usatodayhss.com/2015/fossil-r...ack-of-jerseys

Things of note:

Fossil Ridge players had requested the school outfit the team with camouflage uniforms this season. Coach Brian Tinker required his team to undergo military training and education, including CrossFit activities and a rock walk. In addition, every player was required to research the family and background of a deceased member of the armed forces.

The uniforms will be worn on military appreciation night Oct. 15 vs. Legacy. They were purchased by the booster club.
    It's the US Military for cripes sake, how can you not make an exception?

While not listed in this article the district most definitely allows pink to be worn not only on October but has allowed all pink uniforms for girls teams in the past.

But there is also this doozy.

CHSAA permits the names of corporate sponsors to appear on high school athletic uniforms.

In the districts official statement they added:

policy regarding this matter is intended to protect students from being used for promotional purposes.
    Unless it is a corporate sponsor or something pink.

Last edited by bdoughty; 08-21-2015 at 07:00 PM.

If anyone can figure out what www.suffieldtimes.com is trying to be, and why their articles appear to be foreign language articles translated back into English, I'd appreciate the enlightenment. They're entertainingly terrible.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Wanted to post this somewhere that would give it more exposure than the MLB thread. This shit is terrible. If I put the appropriate number of face palms, I would crash the servers.

ram, rejoice!

http://www.milb.com/milb/fans/jerseys/y2015/list.jsp
    Those can't be real...?

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    Those can't be real...?
    They are. I watched a weekly Corpus Christi Hooks show a few weeks ago and they said the Hooks will be wearing 90s Nickelodeon (sp?) Jerseys for their home finale.

So I was watching TV tonight and they kept showing this Toaster Strudel commercial with a young girl licking icing and getting it all over her face. The voice-over "Mom" says, "happiness before cleanliness".

You've gone way to far, Pillsbury, you sick fucks.

Again, ram rejoice!

Holy Sh#t! 31 Mother f'n hours... our power was out!!! Massive windstorm and no power for 31 hours!!! I almost lost my mind. Also, I see now how underprepared we are for a major emergency event. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Holy Sh#t! 31 Mother f'n hours... our power was out!!! Massive windstorm and no power for 31 hours!!! I almost lost my mind. Also, I see now how underprepared we are for a major emergency event. Wow!
    Wrong thread.

Goes in the Nothing Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    We were out too from the same storm. We got it back around 11:30 after being out almost a full day.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Wanted to post this somewhere that would give it more exposure than the MLB thread. This shit is terrible. If I put the appropriate number of face palms, I would crash the servers.

ram, rejoice!

http://www.milb.com/milb/fans/jerseys/y2015/list.jsp
    I saw a while back a few other ones. The minor leagues are really getting into it.
    There was one called the Pharaohs or something?

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...&iact=c&ictx=1

Went to a minor league game 20 minutes from home. It's the lowest singe A class. Guys just out of high school and college. 5$ parking 10$ ticket. Could have paid for a 12 or 20$ one but nah.
    Vaught 2 hotdogs,peanuts, one beer for 13$.
    SF Giants affiliate, the Keizer Volcanos.
    It was like watching little league on steroids. One fat kid hit a homer. But you really can't tell who's good yet.
    it's llike a 40 game 3 months league. Last season home game is Thursday and I may as well go. The local trailblazers station broadcasts other minor league games near by. It's something to do at least...

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    Went to a minor league game 20 minutes from home. It's the lowest singe A class. Guys just out of high school and college. 5$ parking 10$ ticket. Could have paid for a 12 or 20$ one but nah.
    Vaught 2 hotdogs,peanuts, one beer for 13$.
    SF Giants affiliate, the Keizer Volcanos.
    It was like watching little league on steroids. One fat kid hit a homer. But you really can't tell who's good yet.
    it's llike a 40 game 3 months league. Last season home game is Thursday and I may as well go. The local trailblazers station broadcasts other minor league games near by. It's something to do at least...
    You can't tell who's good because the script of their careers hasn't been completed yet. Fat guy home run is so overplayed. Come on writers!

You in Oregon?

And for anyone on the fence about the term, "Liberalism is a mental disease." I present...

http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2...ets-miss-piggy

apparently Oregon has more strip clubs than any other State in America. Being that it's Oregon, I doubt there's enough good looking women per square mile involved.
    No BD, I haven't gone yet and asked a girl to wear socks for me. I don't have a foot fetish in the first place

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Wow!
    Speaking of wow...

John Kerry appointed an email czar.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/08/politi...ar-john-kerry/

Well gosh, that sure sounds like something we could sure use. With the Clinton scandal and all.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/pick-for...ign-1441758000

Ms. Jacobs donated the maximum $2,700 to Mrs. Clinton’s campaign on June 22, according to Federal Election Commission records.

It's Batman day !!!!!!!!

Anyone else checked out the periscope app?