• Display
    Happy New Years, gentlemen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Happy New Years everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Happy New Years, gentlemen.

I made the bacon cinnamon rolls this morning. Pretty good.

It takes more effort than that pic led me to believe but still worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by bestellen View Post
    I made the bacon cinnamon rolls this morning. Pretty good.

It takes more effort than that pic led me to believe but still worth it.
    Wow, you dug that one up from the depths of this thread.

It does take a bit more work than expected, I agree. Especially if you used the Grand's cinnamon rolls. Those things unroll to be like 3 feet long.

Surprise.

After spending the past month and a half under a self imposed ban, I decided to end it, partially because I've been bitten by the NCAA Football bug since early December and want to continue my coaching carousel dynasty and can't do that unless I return to continue posting it.

First, apologies to everyone for my conduct in late November. It was a horrible fucking time for me. Shit going on with my mom, work was a cunt of a time where I was getting up at 4 or 5am every day, no able to go to bed until 11pm or midnight (related to shit going on with my mom), so I was getting maybe 4 or 5 hours of sleep tops every night.

Due to that, I was running on extreme sleep deprivation for pretty much all of November and early December, until the hours at work settled down, I was in a massively 24/7 cunt mood to anyone and everyone, even to the point of one day just going off on a co-worker over something minor. It took almost nothing to piss me off those days. So I was pretty much to the point of showing up at work, intentionally keeping contact with co-workers to an absolute bare minimum as necessary and leaving the instant I could.

So I apologize for what I was saying and posting back then. Honestly, I'm shocked I wasn't actually banned as I went way overboard, and I'll still accept a formal ban if cdj, G or JB decide I still should be banned now after returning, God knows I earned it.

Also apologies to bdoughty for what I said to him and for my attacks at him. I'm not going to pretend we're friends and I guarantee we're damn sure not on each other's Christmas cards list, but I at least apologize for what I said to him and will try to limit myself to either just civil replies or just ignore future posts for him for civility's sake around here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Glad you're back Smooth. I like it when the gang's all here. Now to get CLW and SC and Deuce and whoever else back. The NCAA needs to get its shit together so we can all have our common denominator back.

The Anything Thread

I'm still here. I'm just the really quiet guy in the corner. Lol

...then I bury the bodies in the backyard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Also apologies to bdoughty for what I said to him and for my attacks at him. I'm not going to pretend we're friends and I guarantee we're damn sure not on each other's Christmas cards list, but I at least apologize for what I said to him and will try to limit myself to either just civil replies or just ignore future posts for him for civility's sake around here.
    Not exactly how apologies work there Smooth. You should have stopped at the first sentence but you didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I'm still here. I'm just the really quiet guy in the corner. Lol

...then I bury the bodies in the backyard.

Glad to see you're still around Deuce, you've always been a guy to have around here. I hated the thought that a bad night and some stupid comments by me potentially had driven you from here.

Not you at all...I've gone away from most every kind of social media. Sick of the noise. Sick of all the misinformation. Sick of politics...sick of a lot shit. Lol

I hear you on a lot of that. I've gone almost non-existent on a lot of my social media accounts, maybe posting something once or twice a month. Nothing but dumbasses arguing and seemingly everything in regards to posts and comments on posts turn into either a shit show in general or a political shit show, especially after this year's election.

I started a new career path a few weeks back. After doing something for 15+ years you forget how challenging a new routine is. Things are going well thus far but due to LONG HOURS OF WORK, I am not on this site very often and have almost completely stopped playing video games. Those things need to change ASAP.

Yeah, my gaming has taken a serious nosedive over the last 2-3 months.

Many evenings and weekends, I'll constantly think about getting on my PS4 and playing a game, but I never end up doing it, I just end up sitting on the couch watching some random pile of crap on TV and dicking around on my phone or tablet.

Just like today for instance. I've been thinking about getting on my PS4 since 10am today. Instead I've done nothing but sit on the couch, dick around on my phone, watch a couple things on the DVR from last night, find some shitty movie that doesn't suck as bad as the 99% of even shittier shows and movies on the other channel to actually have playing on the TV in the background while doing said dicking around on the phone and probably won't get on the PS4 at all today because I have to leave for work in 2 1/2 hours and likely won't give two shits about playing when I get home at 10pm, instead likely choosing to completely skip dinner and just say fuck it and go to sleep instead like I did last night.

Sadly, I think I'm reaching that point where games just don't hold my attention or interest like they used to. In the past I would at least squeeze an hour or two in every week night when I could and would easily top 10 hours minimum over a weekend. Lately? I don't think I've turned on my PS4 once since New Year's Eve and before that, maybe once a week, if that, throughout December.

Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 01-14-2017 at 02:16 PM.

I started a new career path a few weeks back. After doing something for 15+ years you forget how challenging a new routine is. Things are going well thus far but due to LONG HOURS OF WORK, I am not on this site very often and have almost completely stopped playing video games. Those things need to change ASAP.
    Good luck with your new career, jaymo. I've been there a couple of times so I understand some of the challenges involved.

I hope it works out and is more rewarding than your previous work.

I've been thinking about getting my alternative teaching certification and teaching math. That was my original intent in college but then I realized I hate high school kids. I think I could do it now. Being a parent of a 12 and 10 year old has given me the confidence that I can handle the kids. I've been working in a cube for 16 years crunching numbers and arguing about those numbers. I think it's a mid life crisis except I have no intentions of buying a sports car or wearing skinny jeans. Lol.

Life is short man. Father I law passed away a year after retiring. My parents retired and spend all their time taking care of my brother who has mental and physical problems. Is that what we are preparing for? Fuck that. I want some different shit and take some chances.

Is that what we are preparing for? Fuck that. I want some different shit and take some chances.
    Exactly.

At some point you have to roll the dice and go get what you want.

I've been thinking about getting my alternative teaching certification and teaching math. That was my original intent in college but then I realized I hate high school kids. I think I could do it now. Being a parent of a 12 and 10 year old has given me the confidence that I can handle the kids. I've been working in a cube for 16 years crunching numbers and arguing about those numbers. I think it's a mid life crisis except I have no intentions of buying a sports car or wearing skinny jeans. Lol.

Life is short man. Father I law passed away a year after retiring. My parents retired and spend all their time taking care of my brother who has mental and physical problems. Is that what we are preparing for? Fuck that. I want some different shit and take some chances.

Good luck to both you. Kick ass and take names.

I wonder is My Bloody Valentine is on tonight? The original, the reboot sucked.