Page 319 of 344 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,380 of 6864

Thread: The Anything Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Plenty of people care. What people don't care about is you and your opinion.
    actually ,more people agree that womens soccer sucks which means more people agree with my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    actually ,more people agree that womens soccer sucks which means more people agree with my opinion.
    Nope
    http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...-world-cup-win

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Completely forgot to post that Pastapadre had this hilarious vine from that midfield goal.

https://vine.co/v/en7OOQJwWPe
    Lol that's funny.

again..when will you develop any critical thinking skills? people tuning in for this one event to have fun on a boring sports weekend is meaningless and wont sustain anything. All that happened was some people at home had nothing to do and bars tuned into the game.
    That's one fucking game. No one will care after today. It wont go down in sports history which is meaningless anyway.
    womens soccer wont generate an income and get the girls yearly big time salaries . They wont even compete with minor league baseball or hockey.

it took a world cup final to get an audience that an average NFL sunday gets.No one cares.
    its the same As famous people having fair weather friends.

It is the highest metered market rating ever for a soccer game in the U.S. on a single network," the company says.
    which means it was relatively still small time compared to most anything else in men's American pro sports.

And I see we have more retarded ramblings of sockboy going on.

Welcome back to the 1950's, now get in the kitchen and makes me a samich!
    You are like so many of the cartoon characters I grew up watching. Captain Caveman, Mushmouth and...

https://www.facebook.com/coopscornerkaraokefans

scroll down just a little to find JB
    did you people skip this ?

You are like so many of the cartoon characters I grew up watching. Captain Caveman, Mushmouth and...

what I am is not dumb enough to fall for politically correct propaganda.

whats been in the news the last few weeks? ex Olympian wants to be half man/half woman, a white chick who thinks she is black, *** marriage nonsense and dyke vs lesbo soccer matches. a bunch of transracial-transgender non/fake issue crap that people waste time talking about.

what I am is not dumb enough
    If anything you are seriously overqualified. The rest of your post made that immensely clear.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson
    did you people skip this ?
    Yes, JB wears sunglasses at night but no socks. No socks = no fapping for you. Put on some socks JB, if Ram gets all pent up, those "urges" grow and young children start to disappear in his neighborhood.

The Anything Thread

whats been in the news the last few weeks? ex Olympian wants to be half man/half woman, a white chick who thinks she is black, *** marriage nonsense and dyke vs lesbo soccer matches. a bunch of transracial-transgender non/fake issue crap that people waste time talking about.
    Right. We should be spending less time on the civil rights of other people (sarcasm) and spend more time unstigmatizing mental illness (Not sarcasm).

Also, baseball is on the decline in America and is being replaced by soccer, Mr. It's a flash-in-the-pan.

http://thebiglead.com/2014/03/07/mls...to-a-new-poll/
    Last edited by souljahbill; 07-07-2015 at 06:46 AM.

Ram, please define "meaningless".

I was only moderately interested because it was the World Cup...similar to during the Men's World Cup. Still only watched 1 full game and now going back to not caring much for Soccer

Know I'm not the only one haha

Nope. You're just dumb enough to be a bigot.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    disliking a *** lifestyle and fools who don't know their race and people who change their gender/sex through surgery has nothing to do with bigotry.

Its intellectual correctness that I don't apologize for.

Right. We should be spending less time on the civil rights of other people (sarcasm) and spend more time unstigmatizing mental illness (Not sarcasm).

Also, baseball is on the decline in America and is being replaced by soccer, Mr. It's a flash-in-the-pan.

http://thebiglead.com/2014/03/07/mls...to-a-new-poll/
    pure LOL at soccer replacing baseball in America. Where did I use the term flash in pan about soccer here ? I didn't, I said America doesn't care about soccer. I could care less about its popularity outside the USA in that context.

But an opinion poll isn’t going change much. Baseball will continue to print money – likely improving on 2013’s record $8 billion in revenue – although its national popularity will never recapture what it was 30 years ago. MLS might continue to build more young fans, but unless those fans begin watch the league’s national telecasts, it will continue to struggle for relevance.
    its a pointless fluff piece article about kids liking soccer
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 07-07-2015 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    Ram, please define "meaningless".
    most anything pancakes,Steeler and soulja try to debate me with.

people tuning in for this one event to have fun on a boring sports weekend is meaningless and wont sustain anything.
    its meaningless in the context that it will not prove any long term soccer popularity or interest in womens sports in America.

If anything you are seriously overqualified. The rest of your post made that immensely clear.

Yes, JB wears sunglasses at night but no socks. No socks = no fapping for you. Put on some socks JB, if Ram gets all pent up, those "urges" grow and young children start to disappear in his neighborhood.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=colo...JbJ1hnKp2VM%3A

World Football is gaining popularity in the US, like it or not.

The English Premier League, UEFA Champions League, English FA Cup, Community Shield and League Cup, UEFA Europa League, La Liga, FIFA Club World Cup and German Bundesliga all have lucrative American television deals (EPL deal is ridiculously big). You can also watch the CONCACAF Champions League, Gold Cup, US Open Cup, some French, Scottish and Australian matches as well as MLS and Liga MX. Not to mention international competitions like the World Cup, Euro Championship, Copa America, Confederations Cup etc.

I read an article last Summer that pointed out that Americans are now conditioned properly for World Football on TV. The popularity of Netflix and the like, along with DVRs, are making Americans sour to commercials.

With (proper) Football you only get commercials at halftime. I can tell you from experience that watching a 90-minute match in less than 2 hours is much more satisfying than watching a 60-minute NFL game that takes 3.5 hours (with only about 12 minutes of action). The commercial breaks in American sports are absolutely killing the joy of watching them for me now days. World Football made me that way.

In addition, my daughter (who starts high school in the Fall) wears her Chelsea hoodie to school every day. She has lots of friends at school who support Chelsea and Manchester United and other clubs and talks about them (and their debates) all the time. It is nothing like when I was in school (graduated in 1992). Back then, I NEVER saw anyone wearing any club gear at all.

I'm not saying that Football is going to replace American Football or baseball here in the States any time soon but it will eventually (it may not be until my daughter has grandchildren).

Also, ram is dumb.