Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2011 Week 14 College Games

• Facebook
  • Display
    Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I agree, Eric.

I don't want a rematch, but Ok. St. lost to Iowa St and their best win was over "Big Game" Bob's overrated, 3-loss, 4th-place bunch. Whoopy...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
    Oklahoma State has beaten SEVEN teams with winning records. Take a guess how many teams Alabama beat with winning records.

I'm REALLY sick of the SEC bias.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Oklahoma State has beaten SEVEN teams with winning records. Take a guess how many teams Alabama beat with winning records.

True. But they lost to Iowa State and their conference is almost as pathetic as the Big East. Kansas State was 2nd and Baylor was 3rd in the conference. Terrible.

Again, I don't want a rematch. I don't even think we'll get one. But whatever happens, I hope LSU wins. They deserve it.

I'm kind of glad Houston shit the bed so we don't have that in the mix. The arguement of them being in was laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post

But Alabama beat Georgia Southern who is a Top 5
    Spoiler: show
    FCS team

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    True. But they lost to Iowa State and their conference is almost as pathetic as the Big East. Kansas State was 2nd and Baylor was 3rd in the conference. Terrible.

Again, I don't want a rematch. I don't even think we'll get one. But whatever happens, I hope LSU wins. They deserve it.

I'm kind of glad Houston shit the bed so we don't have that in the mix. The arguement of them being in was laughable.

No more laughable than Alabama. At least Houston would have beaten FIVE teams with winning records.

Alabama's schedule was a fuckin' cakewalk besides playing LSU and it's a complete farce if they make it into the MNC game because of it.

I don't care though. Give me a fuckin' playoff or I'm done with all the political bullshit. Bowl games are completely corrupt bullshit. WVU "won" their chance to lose $3 million by going to the Orange Bowl and would have made more money by going to some piece of shit bowl in North Carolina instead. How the fuck is that right at all?