Thread: Difficulty settings?

• Facebook
  • Display

Question Difficulty settings?

I'm using SEC's Heisman sliders but I can't seem to stop the CPU. I'm using them in my offline dynasty with Col St. I can NOT stop AF. I tried them, same sliders on Heisman, AA, and Freshman.

I have my BIG Hits, Strips set to Conservative and I have my QB SPY set to Aggressive. I run the 4-4, 4-3, and nickel strong but no matter what I do I CAN NOT stop the AF QB.

He will break 2-3 tackles in the backfield, then 1-2 more on downfield for 20+ gains?

When you mess with the sliders what does the difficulty setting do?

If you have 0's on all sliders and put it on freshman vs all 0's on Heisman, what is the difference?

I've always been of the opinion that on Heisman the CPU gets an unfair boost; some would say it 'cheats.' I play on AA and adjust sliders from that point.

Are you getting burned by the QB on AA or only on Heisman?

Gus, if you haven't already, give my sliders a shot. I put the game down from August until a few days ago and I am still having great games and alot of fun using my set.

They won't work for everyone, but they're great for me and it seems that some others have liked them as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk