Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2011 Week 12 College Games

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    And that LSU vs Bama game was the "Game of the Century". :rolleyes:
    That's the Worldwide Leader in Hype for you.

Shouldn't a game get that kind of label AFTER it's played, instead of before? I guess if you're selling tv ads, it should get the label beforehand. :rolleyes:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by steelerfan; 11-19-2011 at 03:32 PM.

Texas Tech has come out swinging and is up at Missou 14-0. Maybe the coach was not the only one out drinking to heavily in Columbia.

Three Touchdows for Georgia Southern against Alabama. Long kickoff return for TD. SEC is taking a little beating this weekend and that makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    They should, at least, have a chance. It's not their fault that everyone that they've played in C-USA sucks dick. Auburn (6-4) is barely beating Samford and Florida (5-5) is barely beating Furman, yet, even if both of those teams lose those games, they'll still be counted higher than any team that Houston has played and I think that's bullshit.

All this backdoor politic shit just needs to stop and they need to get with the playoff program. It's complete and utter bullshit and I've already, pretty much, completely lost interest with college football because of it.
    Couldnt agree more i hate bowl games and a college football tournament would be amazing

And that's the entire season for Navy. Lost the CIC trophy back to Air Force last year. Lost the streak of consecutive seasons with 8 or more wins. And thanks to today's loss to San Jose State, there goes the streak of consecutive bowl games. The only thing that will make this season even tolerable, is beating the fucking piss out of Army.

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    Mors Houston has beaten one team with a running record, no way they deserve it.
    Agreed; our SOS is far too weak to make any legit claim to a spot in the MNC.

Arkansas state clinches at least a share of the Sun Belt title with a 45-19 win over Middle Tennessee. Either a wku loss tonight or a win over Troy in two weeks gives us the outright title.

We've also received and officially accepted an invite to the GoDaddy bowl in Mobile, AL.

i wouldnt call it an upset, but is up 21-7 over the quacks at halftime.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    A horribly overrated Florida State team chokes against meh Virginia team after Florida State had a chance at the ACC Coastal CCG spot after a REALLY overrated Clemson squad absolutely choked and died against a terrible NC State squad. Virginia could really fuck up the ACC by pulling out a win next week against Virginia Tech and thus make it Virginia against shitty Clemson for the ACC Title.

Oregon is really choking it against a pretty meh USC squad. 2 minutes left and down by 3.

awesome night of football

OU is in big trouble. Baylor receivers have been running unchecked through the secondary all night and RG3 has set a school passing record.

Quote Originally Posted by Nothingface View Post
    awesome night of football

Setting up for a great finish between OU and Baylor.

Thank you USC. The first time ever that I was happy to see you fake tanned fucks win a game. That knocks out Oregon, so one potential title game rematch is destroyed. PLEASE, the love of fucking god, Arkansas or Auburn win next week. PLEASE!

YEAH BOY!

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Setting up for a great finish between OU and Baylor.

Wow! What a great game! RG3 479 passing.

4 of the top 10 lose. The top 3 may very well be from the SEC now. Lol.

Wow! It was a great night of football, up to about 11PM central time, then it was not such a great night of football.

I completely respect RG3, just look back at the 1st week where I had Baylor beating TCU. That said our secondary really really sucks. He could have had 600 if not for his receivers. I guess they call our secondary the sharks because the bite so darn much on routes.

At least Texas lost, that always helps to dull the pain.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    SEC now top 3.

BCS most likely looking like this (and, if it doesn't, I'm gonna be super pissed):

LSU
    Alabama
    Arkansas
    Stanford
    Virginia Tech
    Boise State
    Houston
    South Carolina

Now I just need Auburn to beat Alabama, Virginia to beat Virginia Tech, Clemson to beat South Carolina, and LSU to win out completely (beating Georgia in the SEC Championship game) and the completely fucked BCS standings are complete and something crazy has the potential to happen (Boise State or Houston in the MNC game? ). I just want shit as fucked up as possible that way there's even more of a chance of the playoffs being discussed.