Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Can't Sleep Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    wow everyone can sleep now that the game is out???

Prob exhaust themselves from playin all day. I stayed up playin all night on wednesday, good times.

Some of my fondest memories as a teenager was pulling all-nighters with NCAA during the PS2 days. Some of my best games came at like 4 in the morning. Now I'm too much of a pussy to even stay up past 2.

I have spent the last two hours listening to College Football, College Basketball, NBA, and NFL TV theme songs on YouTube. I need to go bed.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh i wish someone on here plays on the 360!

I spent the day in the HOT Texas sun re-sodding my buddy's front yard. 5 1/2 pallets of grass...uggggh. Needless to say, I got home at 5 PM, showered and promptly fell asleep till 2 AM. So now I'll probably be awake all damn night. Grrrr.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Well, I was up, but now I'm going to bed. Is it sad that I find more enjoyment out of having to transfer everything over from the game to the forum than if I was going to do it on Dynasty Wire?

Probably...

Quote Originally Posted by Nothingface View Post
    ahhhhhhhhhhhh i wish someone on here plays on the 360!
    With we are ever up at the same time, I will play you add me....oweb2

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Well, I was up, but now I'm going to bed. Is it sad that I find more enjoyment out of having to transfer everything over from the game to the forum than if I was going to do it on Dynasty Wire?

Probably...
    If I was going to do a dynasty write up I would still do it myself, the shots they take on the wire are horrible, and I dont know about anyone else but I can't access it from work, which would be one of my main points.

Speaking of work........you site people need to do something about that, I guess because the title has "game" in it, I cant access it, but I can get the other site.

Quote Originally Posted by Nothingface View Post
    Prob exhaust themselves from playin all day. I stayed up playin all night on wednesday, good times.
    I know thats why I havent been up work from 8-5, playing football from 6-1....sleep....hit repeat.

Getting old and now taking more naps after work so now I'm pretty wide awake at 1:15.

I blame having summers off and this damn addictive game my wife got for me and the continuing quest to keep the Prairie Dogs relevant.

Plus, it's storming right now, so that's keeping me up. :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
    With we are ever up at the same time, I will play you add me....oweb2
    I never see you on!!

I'm up if anyone wants to play ncaa 11, IM me on AIM Born2raizecane or find me on XBL!

So I got bored and decided to pop in NCAA 07. I suggest everyone do that NOW! The games graphics that blew us away was ejected out of my system in about 2 minutes. lol. The framrate is horrible, the field is green glass and the graphics are all static. aye!

Should I post in here again.......it'd be like four in a row.

I will post this ahead of time because I'm all f'n stuffed up and nothing is working, going to be tossing and turning all night I think.

Make a hot tottie that clears up everything, via http://www.ehow.com/how_2138552_hot-totty.html, what I would reccommend is cheap whiskey it has the desired effect of making you sweat at night thus clearing you up, I have taken it with NYquil and all I can say is I hope you dont have anything planned until about 12:00.

Its not really an exact science hell I just pour until I feel like I have the right amount. hold up...your a damn bartender aren't you? or is it a DJ?

I can finally stay up late for once, and I'm pretty excited about it. I started training for my new job this past Monday, and HOLY FUCK. I had absolutely no idea just how mentally draining it would be. It's an hour drive to start, and then I have a 9 hour shift with an hour lunch, followed by another hour drive home, and I'm basically gone from 8am until 7pm at night. Good bye, social life. It doesn't help that the training is about the most boring thing I have ever forced myself to go through. Fortunately enough, the job has great pay, great benefits, and fits in perfectly with my college classes I'll start in the fall, so I can do both during the same time frame.

I'm excited about the weekend though, starting tonight. Staying up until 2 or 3am playing EAGCCS games against everyone sounds so promising.

Just like old times sake....wide awake still.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnn
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud