Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Can't Sleep Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    This is my normal time to go to sleep, but if I'm back in an hour or two....I'll post in here again.

Then we can play some ncaa 11? Wait, there's something really wrong here. Yep, I need a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    This is my normal time to go to sleep, but if I'm back in an hour or two....I'll post in here again.

I just drove to Walmart to fulfill my cravings for candy, so I think I'll be up for a while. Nerds FTW!

I almost came back.....I didn't sleep well AT ALL last night. Probably too much sleep from the three-day weekend.

I've always been a night owl but with our 9 month old, it's really hard to stay up as late as I used to. She wakes up every morning between 6:30 and 7:00 am.

Quote Originally Posted by NatureBoy View Post
    I've always been a night owl but with our 9 month old, it's really hard to stay up as late as I used to. She wakes up every morning between 6:30 and 7:00 am.
    I wake up about that time anyway so my 7 month old doesn't even bother me, I was actually tired as hell last night guess we should have family cookouts more often.

Slept like a baby all night, and thinking about taking another nap today.

I don't feel tired at all. Wanna kill some time. Anyone want to play ncaa 10?

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Well, looks like an allnighter for me. I'm tired, but man, I can't go to sleep now. I'll sleep until 3 in the afternoon then....

Time for some caffeine induced video games.

Ya, im so damn bored. Didn't know chat rooms still existed so I went to yahoo.....gotta love bots. I tried to play rainbow 6 vegas 2 but I can't concentrate. lol. sucks.

This reminds me of college. I never slept. My friends still text me in the middle of the night knowing I'll be awake pretty much always. That isn't always the case anymore as work and other things take other my life, I still pull some pretty late night. Stayed up until about 2 last night, got up this morning, came to work. But wait, I'm posting on here.. so let me get back to work.

I don't think I can take another night without proper sleep. I hope I don't have to re-visit this thread tonight.

Looks like its going to be a late one for me, I'm wide awake so I'm researching parts for my 68 Firebird. I will probably be visiting this thread a couple of times.

Was going to go to bed, but busy editing some videos for public viewing Friday morning at 11am central. And to get the last demo match-up done so I have all the Pro Combat unis on the PS3. Gonna try to sleep after this demo game now that I have YouTube fired up for the night uploading like mad.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Was going to go to bed, but busy editing some videos for public viewing Friday morning at 11am central. And to get the last demo match-up done so I have all the Pro Combat unis on the PS3. Gonna try to sleep after this demo game now that I have YouTube fired up for the night uploading like mad.
    Maybe you're the reason my first attempt to upload a video just now didn't go through. About to try again but hopefully it doesn't prevent us from uploading more than one at a time to the same account.

F*** both of you!!! It wouldn't be so bad being awake, if I had something to play.

Yeah that was a joke fellows.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I think i'll be asleep within the hour. I'm bored so I'm watching a cpu vs cpu game on ncaa 10. Actually i've done that alot. Made double elimination tourneys (acc, pac10 so far) of each conference. I don't watch every game but check up on them every once in awhile. Yep, I'm a fucking nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by Nothingface View Post
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I think i'll be asleep within the hour. I'm bored so I'm watching a cpu vs cpu game on ncaa 10. Actually i've done that alot. Made double elimination tourneys (acc, pac10 so far) of each conference. I don't watch every game but check up on them every once in awhile. Yep, I'm a fucking nerd.
    LOL I can actually sit here with a straight face and say I have never done that one. I think its time for you to go to sleep. I think I'm finally about to crash myself.

Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
    LOL I can actually sit here with a straight face and say I have never done that one. I think its time for you to go to sleep. I think I'm finally about to crash myself.
    I think you are right.

Yeah, this thread would have been perfect for me last night. I couldn't sleep for shit last night, sitting there watching the Military Channel until about 2-2:30 in the morning. Yeah, only problem with that? I had to be up at 4am for work! Ugh I hate my damn sleeping habits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nothingface View Post
    I used to do that with Madden in high school. I tried to have it playing while I did my homework, but I always ended up sitting there and watching it instead of doing my homework.