Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Can't Sleep Thread

• Facebook
  • Display

The Can't Sleep Thread

So its roughly 3:00 A.M CST and I am wide the hell awake. My dogs aren't even awake anymore and they don't even move when I get up.

This is getting rough, there is only so much cheaters you can look at. LOL

I have an easy time falling asleep but I simply can't sleep in anymore. I was always a morning person and now with two young kids, I rarely sleep until 6 am. I don't even set an alarm anymore. Sleeping in until 7 am is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I have an easy time falling asleep but I simply can't sleep in anymore. I was always a morning person and now with two young kids, I rarely sleep until 6 am. I don't even set an alarm anymore. Sleeping in until 7 am is impossible.
    I am already back up after about 2 hours of sleep, my little one is up and she was kicking me in my head and thinking its funny. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
    I am already back up after about 2 hours of sleep, my little one is up and she was kicking me in my head and thinking its funny. LOL
    nothing funny about that. My 3yr old likes to get in the bed and sleep sideways all while rubbing her feet together on any part of my body she can. She sleeps in her own bed but has those nights where she gets up and its easier to let her get in with us than send her on her way.

Quote Originally Posted by texacotea View Post
    nothing funny about that. My 3yr old likes to get in the bed and sleep sideways all while rubbing her feet together on any part of my body she can. She sleeps in her own bed but has those nights where she gets up and its easier to let her get in with us than send her on her way.
    If she was 3 I might be a little upset shes only 7 months. Gotta get my morning cup of Joe to kick start my juices.

I don't drink coffee. Just don't like it and usually don't need it. I do feel a bit tired today but I'm on vacation. Today is Canada Day!

aww man, if I could have sex with my coffee i would,

She has a nice hot, full body. Nice smooth dark or caramel skin, just my kind of woman. umm I would eat her up.....oh wait I do.....lol

My wife just woke up and asked me if I ever sleep...my response well I try to but all you cunts in the house are always bothering me. I then proceed to get a sound "Fuck you"
    Last edited by oweb26; 07-01-2010 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I don't drink coffee. Just don't like it and usually don't need it. I do feel a bit tired today but I'm on vacation. Today is Canada Day!
    I usually have one or two 20 oz'ers a day at work.

aww man, if I could have sex with my coffee i would,

She has a nice hot, full body. Nice smooth dark or caramel skin, just my kind of woman. umm I would eat her up.....oh wait I do.....lol

My wife just woke up and asked me if I ever sleep...my response well I try to but all you cunts in the house are always bothering me. I then proceed to get a sound "Fuck you"
    would you expect anything else?

I have sleep apnea myself so it's not about getting to sleep, it's about getting good sleep for me, which I never really get until I get this fixed. Unfortunately work's insurance went from completely kick-ass to completely cheap, so I'm just building up my HSA account this year, and then will weigh my options in 2011.

If she was 3 I might be a little upset shes only 7 months. Gotta get my morning cup of Joe to kick start my juices.
    Sometimes she is bad about it but others I dont even notice, she was in the bed this morning and I had no idea until I woke up. I have the urge for coffee only on occasions, but I have been on a carmal frappe kick from mickey Ds.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I have sleep apnea myself so it's not about getting to sleep, it's about getting good sleep for me, which I never really get until I get this fixed. Unfortunately work's insurance went from completely kick-ass to completely cheap, so I'm just building up my HSA account this year, and then will weigh my options in 2011.
    Thats kinda my thing, I can doze off like its nothing, but I will not stay asleep, unless I get to drinking. I think having a baby did nothing to me because most of the time I was already awake just trying to fall back asleep. The good thing is I can play football all hours of the night and still get up in the morning, the bad part is I get sleepy as shit around 12-1 oclock in the afternoon.
    Its always been like that for me so now I'm kinda use to it.

Ah, my kinda thread. Wasn't tired at all until 3am last night. Woke up at 1:30. Not feeling tired at all right now. It's gonna be bad cuz I know i'll just be raiding the fridge and regretting it. What should i start with....lol.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Can't sleep either. Listening to old Soundgarden on youtube trying my best not to belt out the lyrics...

Doesn't help that I'm not tired at all...

I'm going to bed now, but this is my thread for future nights. Lol. I usually don't get to sleep until around 3 or 4 am. I write most of my music and do my long write ups after midnight for some reason. Then I gotta wake up at 8 or 9 and just feel like kickin' it for another 3 hours in the sheets. No good. I could go to sleep if I just went to bed. But I just don't.

However, now is that time cause I had a 3 hr drive today to my wife's mom's house, and that drive kicks my boote. So good night. See you again tomorrow night haha

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I have apnea as well. Been using a CPAP for about 10 years and now I can't sleep without it. They are totally worth it. Once you can get one I would do it. You'll feel like a new man.

Its 4 A.M and I am still awake guess I will stream some tudors on netflix I'm still about two season behind.

I took 3 ridiculous naps today so I think i'll be up again for awhile.

Yeah, I've got my days and nights reversed. I hate that shit!

I'm actually pretty confident that I'll fall asleep before 1:37am. It's gonna happen.