Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1587

Thread: Pro Wrestling Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    Here's a Vine, you'll have to put on headphones and turn it up a bit, but you'll hear Rollins tell Reigns (two guys that have been in it together through developmental until the breakup of The Shield) "thank you so much".

The dude abides.

Not a surprise, but still a bummer....

Here is my article on the news: http://jbprowrestling.com/?p=140

Also 10 Things To Take Away From WrestleMania 31 is finally done after fighting off a sinus infection: http://jbprowrestling.com/?p=117
    The dude abides.

I go solo on episode 10 of Lost In The Midcard as Matt is getting over the sick bug. I cover Brock Lesnar's re-signing, AJ Lee's retirement, and WrestleMania weekend.

The dude abides.

Matt has returned from the sick bug, and we talk about a ton of stuff on episode 11. Matt attended everything during WrestleMania weekend, so we cover that, along with the current week of WWE and Impact Wrestling. There are also some top stories that we cover including Steve Austin's heat with the WWE, Taz leaving Impact Wrestling, and Daniel Bryan being pulled from the Euro Tour. Finally, we give our Extreme Rules predictions for this Sunday's pay per view....

The dude abides.

The dude abides.

One of the best matches of the year and one of the best Raw's of the year last night in Montreal. We talk about that and more in episode 13 of Lost In The Midcard.

The dude abides.

I would like to see Lesnar to use his rematch at the next pay per view. How long was he suspended for. Signs a new contract then gets suspended doesn't make sense

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    I would like to see Lesnar to use his rematch at the next pay per view. How long was he suspended for. Signs a new contract then gets suspended doesn't make sense
    The suspension is a storyline to keep Lesnar off of TV because his contract only calls for probably 20-30 dates per year. He'll be back leading up to Summerslam probably.
    The dude abides.

I just watched last night's RAW on DVR. That was a pretty damn good night. I like heel New Day, they're more enjoyable as heels. Neville is fun as hell to watch, hopefully he gets more wins down the road here as he keeps racking up matches against the top guys. A hell of an introduction to the big time by Sami Zayn. Still trying to figure out if his shoulder injury was legit or kayfabe.

Looking forward to the Fatal 4-Way. Only mistake was having Orton in the picture, could have had a Triple Threat between the old Shield members. Though I suppose that could always be a storyline over the next PPV or two after Payback if Orton falls out of the title picture.

A bit tired of the Authority and hopefully it comes to an end in the coming months (with the never ending back and forth with Kane causing it).

#TheScriptIsDead

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    I just watched last night's RAW on DVR. That was a pretty damn good night. I like heel New Day, they're more enjoyable as heels. Neville is fun as hell to watch, hopefully he gets more wins down the road here as he keeps racking up matches against the top guys. A hell of an introduction to the big time by Sami Zayn. Still trying to figure out if his shoulder injury was legit or kayfabe.

Looking forward to the Fatal 4-Way. Only mistake was having Orton in the picture, could have had a Triple Threat between the old Shield members. Though I suppose that could always be a storyline over the next PPV or two after Payback if Orton falls out of the title picture.

A bit tired of the Authority and hopefully it comes to an end in the coming months (with the never ending back and forth with Kane causing it).

#TheScriptIsDead
    Almsot certain that was the point of The New Day the whole time, making them overly positive to drive the crowd to hate them then slowly turn them heel. They've been great.

Neville is insane, and same for the debut of Zayn. We did some research after recording the podcast and we think it's kayfabe. And god I hope so.

I like that Orton is into it. Save The Shield only for WrestleMania. Plus you can get a old school triple powerbomb on Orton spot too I bet.
    The dude abides.

E:60 tonight at 7 CST is going to be a good one for fans of NXT....

The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Almsot certain that was the point of The New Day the whole time, making them overly positive to drive the crowd to hate them then slowly turn them heel. They've been great.

Neville is insane, and same for the debut of Zayn. We did some research after recording the podcast and we think it's kayfabe. And god I hope so.

I like that Orton is into it. Save The Shield only for WrestleMania. Plus you can get a old school triple powerbomb on Orton spot too I bet.
    Yeah, watching while they were positive, I didn't like or care for them. Since they've slowly gone heel, I'm enjoying them and am perfectly content with them being Tag Team champs. Of course, I also want to see the Lucha Dragons in the mix again, who have been quite noticeably absent from matches lately.

Neville and Zayn are definitely insane. The moves they can pull off, damn! There has not been a single match involving Neville that I was not fully entertained. Zayn is gonna be the same way I can tell. Question will be when they make him full time, since they were saying he has a NXT championship match in two weeks. So it's likely he's not gonna move up full time right this moment. And I certainly hope it's kayfabe too. It didn't seem like any of the ordinary move or landing that he appeared to injure his shoulder on. And he still had moments after that during the match that he was able to pull off moves despite the supposed injury.

That's a good point. An old school triple power bomb would be pretty sweet. And certainly not doubt this would be the last time we see Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose in a championship match together. I'm glad they're giving Ambrose a boost after he has been sort of lingering around between the fued with Harper and after it. Finally boosting him up the ladder.

#TheScriptIsDead

Yeah, watching while they were positive, I didn't like or care for them. Since they've slowly gone heel, I'm enjoying them and am perfectly content with them being Tag Team champs. Of course, I also want to see the Lucha Dragons in the mix again, who have been quite noticeably absent from matches lately.

Neville and Zayn are definitely insane. The moves they can pull off, damn! There has not been a single match involving Neville that I was not fully entertained. Zayn is gonna be the same way I can tell. Question will be when they make him full time, since they were saying he has a NXT championship match in two weeks. So it's likely he's not gonna move up full time right this moment. And I certainly hope it's kayfabe too. It didn't seem like any of the ordinary move or landing that he appeared to injure his shoulder on. And he still had moments after that during the match that he was able to pull off moves despite the supposed injury.

That's a good point. An old school triple power bomb would be pretty sweet. And certainly not doubt this would be the last time we see Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose in a championship match together. I'm glad they're giving Ambrose a boost after he has been sort of lingering around between the fued with Harper and after it. Finally boosting him up the ladder.

#TheScriptIsDead
    My guess is they play the injury angle where Owens destroys him again and he takes time off then shows up on the main roster a month or two later. He doesn't need to beat Owens in NXT, make it a long road to try to beat him on the main roster.

As for Ambrose, totally agree. His feud with Rollins was the best thing going in the WWE last fall. He's been my favorite wrestler since I found out he was getting called up as I have followed his career in FCW and the indies before. His "debut" was actually at a WrestleMania event where he confronted Mick Foley as a fan, and that was supposed to lead to a match, but unfortunately Foley couldn't be cleared to wrestle.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    My guess is they play the injury angle where Owens destroys him again and he takes time off then shows up on the main roster a month or two later. He doesn't need to beat Owens in NXT, make it a long road to try to beat him on the main roster.

As for Ambrose, totally agree. His feud with Rollins was the best thing going in the WWE last fall. He's been my favorite wrestler since I found out he was getting called up as I have followed his career in FCW and the indies before. His "debut" was actually at a WrestleMania event where he confronted Mick Foley as a fan, and that was supposed to lead to a match, but unfortunately Foley couldn't be cleared to wrestle.
    That's true. If Owens follows him up, they can keep the feud going on the main roster. I actually read some comments suggesting that as an idea, let those two keep going at it even after making the jump from NXT.

Yeah, Ambrose has seriously grown on me these last couple months as I've gotten back into wrestling. His matches are always great and his fast and loose lunatic style of wrestling makes every match fun to watch. Definitely glad he's finally getting a boost and hopefully he's kept in the title picture for a while and creative doesn't go and make this just a once off or something.

#TheScriptIsDead

That's true. If Owens follows him up, they can keep the feud going on the main roster. I actually read some comments suggesting that as an idea, let those two keep going at it even after making the jump from NXT.

Yeah, Ambrose has seriously grown on me these last couple months as I've gotten back into wrestling. His matches are always great and his fast and loose lunatic style of wrestling makes every match fun to watch. Definitely glad he's finally getting a boost and hopefully he's kept in the title picture for a while and creative doesn't go and make this just a once off or something.

#TheScriptIsDead
    They've had some of the best feuds ever in Ring Of Honor. Bringing it a wide audience will definitely be captivating.

Ambrose will be a multi-time world champion in his career. No doubt about it.
    The dude abides.

It drives me insane that you guys are talking about at least four different former RoH wrestlers and I don't know any of them without looking them up because of WWE changing their name.

I was never really a fan of El Generico in terms of his storylines, but he could put on a good match. Steen was good too.

It's funny that we've, yet again, gotten to the point where WWE is full of RoH wrestlers.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

The dude abides.

Matt (@RawFShowtime) and myself breakdown the Payback PPV from last night in Episode 15

The dude abides.

I'm only just now getting a chance to watch Payback (had to record RAW to watch later today after Payback), but damn I love this heel New Day! I couldn't help but bust out laughing as they ripped into Adam Jones and the Baltimore Orioles while doing their "Think Positive" schtick in the ring before their match. They might be the ones I look forward to the most each night now, just because I know I'm gonna be laughing when they're on the mics.

#TheScriptIsDead

I'm only just now getting a chance to watch Payback (had to record RAW to watch later today after Payback), but damn I love this heel New Day! I couldn't help but bust out laughing as they ripped into Adam Jones and the Baltimore Orioles while doing their "Think Positive" schtick in the ring before their match. They might be the ones I look forward to the most each night now, just because I know I'm gonna be laughing when they're on the mics.

#TheScriptIsDead
    They're on a roll now since turning heel. They were purposely made as unbearable and positive as a face team to get the crowd to turn on them, and it worked beautifully.
    The dude abides.