Thread: TGT PS3 OD - 2012: Week 7

• Facebook
  • Display

TGT PS3 OD - 2012: Week 7

The week will advance again on Wednesday, October 26.

User v User Games:
    Baylor (CLW) at Utah State (Marlowe)

Bye Week:
    MTSU - Escobar
    SJSU - cdj

Marlowe - I am generally available this week anytime after 8 pm CST. Let me know what day(s)/time(s) work best for you. Thanks!

EDIT: Just saw that Marlowe was out of town this week. Assuming that is still correct I will get my game in tonight.

Another pedestrian offensive performance by The Orange was offset by a stellar defensive performance. Syracuse forced five interceptions against NC State, four of which were returned for touchdown. CB Rishard Anderson picked off two passes on the day, returning both of them for 6. #24 Syracuse now improves to 6-0 (5-0) on the season and have two important tests in back to back week as they face Virginia Tech followed by #13 RG3.

#22 Western Michigan took care of business against Central Michigan, 42-14. Central Michigan kept it tight throughout the first half, but WR Kendrick Roberts scored on a corner route with ten seconds left in the half to break a 14-14 tie, and the Broncos added three touchdowns in the second half to break the game open. WMU's defense continued its surprisingly strong showing, holding the Chippewas to negative rushing yardage (helped by eight sacks), plus 2 INT's.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Another pedestrian offensive performance by The Orange was offset by a stellar defensive performance. Syracuse forced five interceptions against NC State, four of which were returned for touchdown. CB Rishard Anderson picked off two passes on the day, returning both of them for 6. #24 Syracuse now improves to 6-0 (5-0) on the season and have two important tests in back to back week as they face Virginia Tech followed by #13 RG3.
    I'm on a Bye Next Week (I think) so assuming you take out the Hokies it will be a battle of two undefeated teams.

I'll play tomorrow after work.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.