Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacation Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by fsuprime View Post
    How can u hate Disney lol, dad still works for them as database Admin and I love going to epcot for food and wine festival. Or just to walk around for an hour or two
    Animal kingdom is nice too, i a
    Am bored of MGM and mAgic kingdom tho having been 100 s of times
    Because I live so close I hate having to deal with tourists all day at work and then on my days off dealing with them waiting in lines for rides that last 1 minute or buying WAYYYYY overpriced food and beverages. The only parks I don't mind are the water parks and that is only if they are not packed. It is bad enough having to wait to go out to eat but on top of it it costs more because we live in a tourist trap. Hell, even our McDonald's is overpriced compared to the rest of them.

lol, well you just described living in orlando, i guess i am just used to it. I hope you at least use the coupon pack around holidays that lets you get half off at flying fish and other restaurants!

Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post
    How do you expect to get there losing 3 games a year?
    That isn't going to happen again anytime soon, trying to rebuild my secondary has proven to be a tough go of it. Not to mention my weak DT's as well. :-)

lol, well you just described living in orlando, i guess i am just used to it. I hope you at least use the coupon pack around holidays that lets you get half off at flying fish and other restaurants!
    I have lived here for like 15 years. We use what we want and the rest is put to use in other ways.

And snoop, it would be much easier for me to make a NC game if prime was to get booted mysteriously.
    Last edited by ryby6969; 02-08-2011 at 01:57 PM.

sounds about right, we usually trade the free passes with universal people for tickets and just use the cast member i.d. to go ourselves.

Lol ryby

just a reminder im leaving for orlando tomorrow night will be back sunday around 5pm, and then leave for vegas monday afternoon until friday.

The orlando trip is for a job interview on friday but im extending it to relax a bit at the parents house.

hopefully this mess gets fixed by sunday so i can play week 5 before vegas, im thinking i might bring my ncaa disk to vegas since we have a penthouse sweet i would think they could provide me with a ps3 for a nominal charge if needed.

I'm going out of town next week for work, leaving Tuesday afternoon and return Saturday afternoon.

I'm leaving tomorrow night to head to Austin for Texas Relays. I won't have my PS3 with me, and will be gone til Sunday night. I'm glad I'm done with my games...til the ACC Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    I'm leaving tomorrow night to head to Austin for Texas Relays. I won't have my PS3 with me, and will be gone til Sunday night. I'm glad I'm done with my games...til the ACC Championship
    Are you going to try to do your recruiting on the web or are you already done with recruiting?
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

The dynasty wire won't be back till next year after we reloaded this season.

I may not be done recruiting, but I only have one more season left with Clemson before the move to Georgia. The recruits I have already signed will have them in good shape after I leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    I may not be done recruiting, but I only have one more season left with Clemson before the move to Georgia. The recruits I have already signed will have them in good shape after I leave.
    I'm not totally clear on what you're saying here ... but I was really only talking about Week 14/Week 15.

Might as well be a vacation from the game ...

I'm going to be working 10-or-so hour shifts this weekend, and be busy throughout the entire week. Hopefully it'll let up next weekend. I'm hoping we'll advance to Week 14 tomorrow and I can play Papa tomorrow night or Sunday night at the worst. Other than that, I may not even be on PSN.

I'm going out of town Wednesday, returning Saturday. That shouldn't hold us up though so long as ryby & I get our game in before I leave. I'm pretty much done recruiting for the regular season.

had a terrible thing happen last night, was half way through an episode of battlestar galactica and the TV died again, lamp issue i think...so i just bought a new panasonic 55 inch plasma, smaller than my 60 inch: (but finally having 1080p for bluray and games is def worth it)

had a terrible thing happen last night, was half way through an episode of battlestar galactica and the TV died again, lamp issue i think...so i just bought a new panasonic 55 inch plasma, smaller than my 60 inch: (but finally having 1080p for bluray and games is def worth it)
    This is the vacation thread... not the bragging thread.

oops I better mention that May 7th - May 24th I will be in Italy

Just an FYI - My wife's due date is April 28th so basically at anytime I could be MIA. I'll try and get my games in as soon as possible as I'll be back and forth with our 3 year old.

may 7th to 22nd are my dates, keep me on auto pilot i may return, but i might just decide to starve myself of college football to make ncaa12 that much more new and special.