Page 4 of 148 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Powerhouse OD - General Discussion Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    My goodness, been busy playing the game and this thread has exploded. I am adding Skip and Iron to the list of members.

And for a team I am seriously looking at Stanford right now.

Hey guys. Looking forward to playing with all of you.

My preferred 3 teams would be:
    1. Oregon State
    2. Wisconsin
    3. Washington/Stanford

Unless you guys are doing a 4/4/4.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Are we intentionally leaving USC alone? If not, then I'd like to take them. If we are leaving them alone, then here are my top 3:

1. Michigan
    2. Oregon
    3. Oregon State
    USC is fair game, I just don't want to play with them.

After playing with Purdue, they have a good RB. But I really want to implement the Pistol with a team, yet all the teams I've been looking at don't have the prototypical Pistol QB. I may just keep Arizona, and just recruit for the Pistol next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
    After playing with Purdue, they have a good RB. But I really want to implement the Pistol with a team, yet all the teams I've been looking at don't have the prototypical Pistol QB. I may just keep Arizona, and just recruit for the Pistol next season.
    Robert Marve is probably going to get added in any roster set (left out by EA). Probably would have 80 SPD or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post
    Robert Marve is probably going to get added in any roster set (left out by EA). Probably would have 80 SPD or so.
    He used to play for Miami didn't he? I didn't know he transferred to Purdue. That could change a lot now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
    He used to play for Miami didn't he? I didn't know he transferred to Purdue. That could change a lot now lol.
    Yeah he's their starting QB.

Any ryhme or reason to how we are picking teams. I stated I wanted wiscansin or minn. in the other thread. But it the big 10 is over crowded I would like cal.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    My goodness, been busy playing the game and this thread has exploded. I am adding Skip and Iron to the list of members.
    Yeeeeaaah!

Thanks G for the game and the good word, as well as FSU and Kingpin

G you need to make up your mind .

My choices are
    1. USC
    2. Arizona State
    Last edited by skipwondah33; 07-14-2010 at 10:03 AM.

What do you guys think about using Notre Dame? They play 5 teams from either the Big 10 or Pac 10: Purdue, Michigan State, Michigan, Stanford and USC. I like what I see from the Irish.

Also, depending on how the OD works and if I can invite teams with out kicking someone out I may allow Nebraska and Colorado as well.

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    G you need to make up your mind .
    My mind is made up... I'll be going with USC. I don't think they're terribly overpowered... Oneback & I had an epic 3 overtime game, me as USC, him as Iowa.

My mind is made up... I'll be going with USC. I don't think they're terribly overpowered... Oneback & I had an epic 3 overtime game, me as USC, him as Iowa.
    Ahh damnit, thought they would be open lol

Guess I'll have to take my services to one of the best partying schools in America and home to an abundance of beautiful women Arizone State SunDevils.

Looking over their roster, they is a boatload of work to be done

edit: you will be recording games right? I have my HAVA that I will be recording them with, if no one objects
    Last edited by skipwondah33; 07-14-2010 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    What do you guys think about using Notre Dame? They play 5 teams from either the Big 10 or Pac 10: Purdue, Michigan State, Michigan, Stanford and USC. I like what I see from the Irish.

Also, depending on how the OD works and if I can invite teams with out kicking someone out I may allow Nebraska and Colorado as well.
    IMO ND is a big ten team that likes the luxury and money of where they are at. Are they going to be in the conf? or an indy?

the only team that looks way to overpowered atm is bama, they have a rs frosh who is 86 ovr wtf is that...also a speed 91 299 pound DE lol plus all the other ridiculous ratings up and down the depth chart.

I don't mind Notre Dame. There are enough user games to make it fun.

This is going to be one heck of a dynasty, looking forward to the start. If anyone wants a game just send me a message and we can play. I battled Oneback yesterday I think (can't remember with the new game and daughter being sick) and it was a good game. I think that was the first time I've ever played Oneback.

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    Ahh damnit, thought they would be open lol
    And I'm waffling again. I don't think I've seen anyone mention them as their primary team but I think I want to go to Wisconsin. I think USC would just be too easy for me and I'd too easily get bored. Wisconsin is fairly loaded, but I don't think I'll have as easy of a time in recruiting.

If there is room in the Big 10, then I'd like Wisconsin. If there is not room, then I'll go with USC.

Quote Originally Posted by fsuprime View Post
    the only team that looks way to overpowered atm is bama, they have a rs frosh who is 86 ovr wtf is that...also a speed 91 299 pound DE lol plus all the other ridiculous ratings up and down the depth chart.

I hope that the ratings for Bama get adjusted by some of these roster guys. If not oh well, but bama in particular is sick.

And I'm waffling again. I don't think I've seen anyone mention them as their primary team but I think I want to go to Wisconsin. I think USC would just be too easy for me and I'd too easily get bored. Wisconsin is fairly loaded, but I don't think I'll have as easy of a time in recruiting.

If there is room in the Big 10, then I'd like Wisconsin. If there is not room, then I'll go with USC.
    The Big 10 is where it's at right now G. I'd welcome those cheese heads into the Beav anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    I hope that the ratings for Bama get adjusted by some of these roster guys. If not oh well, but bama in particular is sick.
    Seriously, I mean I know Ingram is strong but he's like the 2nd or 3rd strongest player in the game

I just laugh every time I look over their roster. The defense just kills me, how many games have these guys started? Yet EA put each and everyone of them on a pedestal because of their National Championship.