Page 103 of 148 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2951

Thread: Powerhouse OD - General Discussion Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    The only issue I have with them is WR's drop the ball quite a bit as it is, and in the first qtr with these I have had 3 dropped passes already.

I forgot to say I use these, but I play 7 min quarters w/ the Game Speed on Normal.
    The only issue I have with them is WR's drop the ball quite a bit as it is, and in the first qtr with these I have had 3 dropped passes already.
    Ratings matter more, also it will kind of even out towards the end of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    Right now the plan is to go with AA - I'm contemplating Heisman but with the number of user vs user games we'll be playing and the fact all of those will be on AA I'm inclined to stick with AA. As for game speed, I haven't really gotten a chance to play with sliders yet, I've got the next 8 days off from work to figure all of that out however.
    Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Actually if you set the OD to Heisman, user vs user games should also play on Heisman.
    Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    That's how I have thought it worked.

And given the couple of user games on Heisman that G and I ran last night I really think this may be our best option heading forward.
    In years past, the issue wasn't that user games were played on All-American, but that they were played with default slider settings. The sliders had no impact whatsoever on user/user games. If that still rings true this year (and I have no reason to doubt it right now), then the question really becomes which is better for User/User games ... default AA or default Heisman? Because with either one, we can probably find a slider set that would work for CPU games.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

I just played a game with the sliders Escobar posted a page or so back and they weren't bad:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
    I've played a few games with those sliders too. Haven't had any complaints with them.
    Looks like Dr. Death has tweaked those sliders here: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...575#post151575

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    I forgot to say I use these, but I play 7 min quarters w/ the Game Speed on Normal.

Ratings matter more, also it will kind of even out towards the end of the game.

Well, McCarron has completely airmailed 4 straight passes with guys wide open. My son was sitting watching and asked who I was throwing to. Ball went 15 yards across the field and the very next play had a guy past the defense by 10 yards and he threw it 10 yards through the endzone. Don't even get me started on the run blocking for the power run game.

The OD is up, I am about to send everyone a text with the password - if you do not get a text from me in the next 30 min, please PM me your cell number and I'll text you.

Herschel Walker vs FCS SE
    Att: 41
    Yards: 799
    Rushing TDs: 14
    Receptions: 1
    Yards: 59
    Receiving TDs: 1
    Additional yardage: 7 punt returns, 168 yards, 1 TD

Final Score: 105-7

Georgia QB #11 only attempted 3 passes. 1 went to Herschel, 1 went to another player, and 1 hit the ground, intended for Herschel.

I'm posting this here to not sully the primary Impressions thread with these laughable stats.
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 07-12-2012 at 07:41 PM.

We should have an AIM blast chat set up for Powerhouse. It is much quicker than posting in here!

hehehe,,,herschel aint fooling around

For anybody that hasn't seen PeteyKirch's Dynasty Bugs thread:
    During Off-Season recruiting, Playing Time and Proximity to Home is bugged.

Proximity to Home is set to A+ and it doesn't matter where the school is in relation to the recruit.

Playing time is correctly shown during phone calls, but when you set up an in home visit it's set to D+
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 07-12-2012 at 09:48 PM.

Seems that some are using the existing coaches while others have created their coaches ........

I also created a coach.

I think we should vote for existing or created coaches. I vote for creating....we should earn our rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa LoneStar View Post
    I think we should vote for existing or created coaches. I vote for creating....we should earn our rating.
    Well since it looks as though we are restarting yet again, let's vote!

Well since it looks as though we are restarting yet again, let's vote!
    I vote for create.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    I vote for create.
    Create

Oneback, should I just ignore the current dynasty invite?

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    From what I've seen playing randoms online and one friend who always has strip ball on aggressive...gameplanning seems to not be a problem this year. People are penalized for having strip ball on aggressive or big hits on aggressive. I have seen RB's break more tackles as a result of defenders always going for the big hit or strip. Also it's no longer a guaranteed strip for the defense. There is a greater risk to using these than last year, so I'm for allowing them. Take that risk if you want to, especially if your players can't play that style.

I played a head to ehad game with a guy on my friends list..jump the snap seems toned down a bit as well. They dont jump the snap on every play, but it seems totally random.

For example, on 3rd and long when you want them to jump the snap, they wont. but then on your next 1st and ten, the will lol. Plus varying your snap count helps to counter it from triggering as much. My only problem is that there isnt too much off a offsides penalty risk. I drew the guy who I was playing, offsides, once, and he didnt didnt draw me offsides at all.

Create