Page 101 of 148 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2951

Thread: Powerhouse OD - General Discussion Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post
    Hey what's up fellas. Looks like your still going for '13 and I'm not sure if you have openings but my internet is still inconsistent and I will probably just be a fan this year.
    What's up ID? I think we are actually full at the moment. Are you still getting the game this year?

Hey OB, what game speed and whatnot are you looking at going with? I do not want to get used to playing on something if it is not what we will be using.

Right now the plan is to go with AA - I'm contemplating Heisman but with the number of user vs user games we'll be playing and the fact all of those will be on AA I'm inclined to stick with AA. As for game speed, I haven't really gotten a chance to play with sliders yet, I've got the next 8 days off from work to figure all of that out however.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    Right now the plan is to go with AA - I'm contemplating Heisman but with the number of user vs user games we'll be playing and the fact all of those will be on AA I'm inclined to stick with AA. As for game speed, I haven't really gotten a chance to play with sliders yet, I've got the next 8 days off from work to figure all of that out however.
    Actually if you set the OD to Heisman, user vs user games should also play on Heisman.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Actually if you set the OD to Heisman, user vs user games should also play on Heisman.
    That's how I have thought it worked.

And given the couple of user games on Heisman that G and I ran last night I really think this may be our best option heading forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    After playing an Auburn cheeser online, I don't feel like the gameplan settings are overpowered this year. It was obvious at around midway through the 2nd quarter he turned strip ball to agressive. And to my surprise it was not a guaranteed fumble every play. I actually saw Fitzgerald Toussaint break about 5 tackles in one play for about a 20 yard run, because his players kept trying to strip the ball instead of make the tackle. And it was progressively throughout the run that he broke the tackles. I feel like this game actually plays more like football than '12 as long as you're not playing against someone who tries to throw deep every single play.
    This is good to hear. Pass Commit may actually be needed this year, based on some of them coverage gaffs I have been hearing about. I wont have the game until tomorrow. Im not a fan of impressions threads since for every post you read about complaints, you get another one praising..so I guess I'll need to see for myself.

Obviously I am going to get killed in season 1 in that case.
    If it makes you feel any better, if anyone is behind the 8-ball, it's me. I haven't played a meaningful game since April 2011.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Or at least since before NCAA 12 released.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

I finally got a taste of the demo....loving it

I used these Heisman sliders from OS early this morning to see how a game would go. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html It played extremely well and realistic. I did not once feel like I got "cheated" by the game or saw any kind of speed cheat. I played Michigan vs. Alabama first game of a dynasty to test these sliders and ended up winning 17-13 I want to say. Season pass has expired and I haven't checked to see if my disc has arrived from Amazon. Once I do I will post stats.

If anyone wants to play a game with our teams, hit me up.

I'll be down to play a few games later tonight.

Tomorrow night I could go later, unfortunately I work at 5am tomorrow so I will be going to bed in a few hours.

I'm good to play whenever. Just let me know, I'm on PSN right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    I'm good to play whenever. Just let me know, I'm on PSN right now.
    I will be on late tomorrow night if anyone wants a game. About to go to bed because 4am comes early.

It's been so long since I actually played a competitive game.

I tried to play about about 7 online games and got dc glitched 3 of them, had my dsl cutout because of phone calls in 2 games (this just recently became a huge problem), and had two guys quit on me when playing unranked games because I stopped their 4 rotating plays that they ran...I even got dc glitched in an unranked game

If anyone is up for a game to try out our teams I am on.

OB - when are we getting started?

Now that rosters are done, I'm going to try and get the OD up today so everyone can at least get in and start pre-season activities. I'm looking to start week one Saturday - that sound good to everyone?