Haha ... yeah, you have to take the example players with a grain of salt. For one, those are the most obvious players to list, since they tended to get hype. For two, Bobby and Eddie were both seniors. So they were created on the basis of making them as "fair" as possible, rather than progression.

Just to give you an idea ... I have a redshirt Freshman who came out of HS at #1, didn't do anything in 1995, but became a star for the Bucks by 96/97. He's at 80 OVR ... so even with progression at its maximum, he probably won't touch 90 before his senior year.

I have a freshman guard who redshirted in 1995 and became a starter in 1996. Ended up being one of the better Buckeye linemen of the 90s, but I'm going to make him earn that role. He starts at 80 OVR as well, but he's actually going to start as a center ... so I expect his freshman progression to basically be nil.

Terry Glenn wasn't a senior, but I expect if I give him the receptions and reps he deserves he'll leave after the first year in the Dynasty. I may not keep him anyway since he left in real life. Other than him, Orlando Pace (obviously a stud) and the starting center (All-American as a Junior), I have no non-seniors on my offense above 85. I think that's about right, and should put a heavy weight on recruiting as early as Year 1.

Which, realistically, is about accurate. If you look at Ohio State's 1997 Rose Bowl team (1996 season), the #1 WR was a true Freshman (David Boston), the starting MLB was a true Freshman (Big Kat), and the #2 RB was a True Freshman.

It's going to be a fun, fun dynasty.